Lunch date

One Night Stand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Baby, where are you?” Chorong give Eunji a phone call that afternoon. Looking for Eunji cause they promise to go to lunch together.

“I just finished. Where are you? I go to you now” Eunji did not take long to answer the call and getting ready to go to Chorong.

“I’m in my car. At the parking area for lecturer. I’ll wait for you here, okay” Chorong told Eunji where she is right now. She’s waiting for Eunji to come and they will go for lunch at outside the college.

“Okay, see you there” Eunji then give a kiss thru the phone and hang up. She quickly grab her bag and walk to where Chorong is right now.

“Eunji ah! Where are you going?” Bomi saw Eunji rushing going out from the class.

“I have lunch date. See you later, okay” Eunji said and walk away from the class.

After around 5 minutes waiting, Chorong can see Eunji walking towards her car. She’s smiling alone looking at Eunji.

“Have you been waiting long?” Eunji ask as soon as she enter Chorong’s car.

“Around 5 minutes” Chorong said.

“Sorry” Eunji said and hold Chorong hand.

“Hey it’s okay. I know you have class. And it just 5 minutes not 5 hours” Chorong look at Eunji and smile at her.

“I miss you” Eunji said and kiss Chorong.

“Yah, we are still in college. What if someone saw us” Chorong surprise with the kiss and look around if there is people in the area. She afraid someone might see them even though they are in a car right now.

“I already look around before I kiss you. Don’t worry there’s no one around” Eunji said. 

It is a rules that lecturer and students can’t have a romantic relationship. Cause someone might question about their fair of judgment in grading or evaluate the students in exam, projects and assignments. Some students may say that the lecturer is bias toward their lover and vice versa. That’s why it is forbidden for lecturer and students to be in romantic relationship. In Chorong case, she just a substitute lecturer and she not involved with grading students exam paper. But she still want to be careful with it in case it will reflect badly on her record where she need it to be perfect for her to apply a permanent job later. That’s why Eunji and Chorong be so secretive about it.

“Okay. What you wanna eat?” Chorong ask.

“I’m okay with anything” Eunji put the seat belt on.

“What time is your next class?” Chorong start driving going out from the college.

“230pm. Why?” 

“We can go a bit further then” Chorong smile and focus her eyes on the road.

***********************************************************

“Baby, is here okay?” Sehun ask Hayoung who is in the passenger seat beside her.

“Yes. I’m okay with anything” Hayoung said.

“Okayyyy. Let’s go. I’m so hungry” Sehun quickly find a parking. Once he park his car, they went out and enter the restaurant.

“Are you ready to order, babe?” Sehun put down the menu list in his hand. He look at Hayoung after almost 5 minutes they spend looking at the menu.

“Yes” Hayoung answered.

Sehun then call the waiter and place their order.

“Oppa, is it not trouble you to do this almost everyday?” Hayoung ask Sehun if she’s troubled him while waiting for their food. It is because they are from different college and Sehun always ask Hayoung to lunch together and fetch her after class. 

“You said yourself ‘almost everyday’ means it’s not everyday and I’m okay with this. How I wish we can meet everyday if you not reject my offer every time” Sehun said. He want to be with Hayoung everyday, every second of his time but Hayoung always stop him from doing that because she don’t want Sehun to spend so much on her and don’t want Sehun to waste his time to go here and there for her. 

“You will get tired and you have to spend so much money on the fuel. I hate that when it happened because of me. Then you have to sent me back and you go back to your college, it’s tiring you know. That’s why I don’t want to have lunch together everyday. Lets just meet after class in the evening, okay oppa” Hayoung has been saying the same things so many times and proposed to not meet during lunch but Sehun always ignore that and still go and meet Hayoung.

“It’s not enough if after class only. You have your part time job, baby. We can’t meet for long if after class and that’s why I want to meet you during lunch also” Sehun said.

“At least we meet even though it’s for a short time” Hayoung still trying to persuade Sehun to agree with her.

“It’s not enough for me, Hayoung ah. Lets just eat today, okay. We’ll talk about this another time” Sehun don’t want to continue talking about that cause he still stand firm with his mindset that he want to meet her girlfriend everyday during lunch and after class.

“Okay, Sorry oppa” Hayoung feel the situation a bit tense.

“It’s okay, I’m not mad. I’m okay with all this and I like doing whatever we do now. I just want to see my girlfriend everyday. Hope you understand that, okay baby” Sehun hold Hayoung hand and he kiss it softly. Want Hayoung to feel at ease.

Hayoung smile at Sehun and just nodded at him.

“Huh? Chorong Unnie? With....is that the one who claimed as Chorong Unnie girlfriend?” Hayoung suddenly saw Chorong entering the same restaurant she and Sehun is at right now.

“Chorong? Oh your friend right? Where?” Sehun ask.

“There” Hayoung point her finger to where Chorong and Eunji is.

“Eunji Noona?” Sehun said.

“You said she’s your friend girlfriend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter