The shocking truth

One Night Stand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'M HER GIRLFRIEND! So keep your hand off of Park Chorong hand now!"

'What did I just said?' Eunji thought to herself right after she said what she just said.

“Unnie, is that true? She’s your girlfriend?” Naeun turn her head facing Chorong. Want to get confirmation from Chorong.

“Yes, I am her girlfriend! Now let her go before I call police for real” Eunji cut before Chorong get to say anything to Naeun and she holding her phone showing to Naeun that she’s going to call police.

“Naeun Unnie, enough. Let Chorong unnie go before things getting worse” Hayoung said to calm Naeun down.

“Answer me Chorong Unnie, is it true what she said just now? She’s your girlfriend?” Naeun ask again. She want to hear it from Chorong mouth directly.

“You heard what she said. So, it is true. Now let me go” Chorong just play along with Eunji. She don’t know why Eunji said that but she have no other choice than to lie to Naeun, agreeing to what Eunji said to save herself from Naeun.

“I don’t believe you. I talk to you later” Naeun said and release Chorong hand from hers. Naeun then walk going inside the club again. Hayoung following her.

“Hayoung ah, give me the strongest drinks you have. I want to forget what happened tonight” Naeun said to Hayoung while they are heading back inside the club.

“Eunji-shi” Chorong walk to Eunji.

“Wait here. I need to inform my friends that I’m with you” Eunji said. She remembered about Bomi. She don’t want Bomi to get worry about her suddenly missing from the club.

“Bo-Bomi, wh-what are you doing out here?” Eunji surprise when she turn around to go inside the club but she saw Bomi standing there looking at her with puzzled expression.

“Eunji ah...since when you two...” Bomi can’t finish her sentence. She just move her eyes to Eunji and Chorong indicate that she want to know about the two relationship.

“I’m sorry I have to leave early tonight. Please tell Ilhoon and Sehun I’m sorry. I promise you I will tell you everything later, okay” Eunji said to Bomi. Bomi just nodded her head, and Eunji start walking away from that club.

“Let’s go. I sent you home” Eunji offering to sent Chorong home before both of them walking side by side heading home.

“I’m sorry you get involved with my problem” Chorong start the conversation after a few minutes of walking without any of them speak anything. 

Eunji just keep quiet. Not responding anything to what Chorong just said. 

“Eunji-shi, are you listening?” Chorong tap Eunji shoulder after she did not hear any respond from Eunji.

“Huh? Ah sorry, did you said anything?” Eunji ask. She’s in a deep thought of what she said earlier. She can’t figure out why she said that.

“May I know how can you be there suddenly when me and Naeun fighting?” Chorong asks.

“Naeun? Who?” Eunji don’t who Naeun is and she ask back.

“The girl who force me to leave with her just now. That’s Naeun, my ex girlfriend” Chorong tell Eunji who Naeun is.

“Ahhh...no wonder” Eunji nods her head a bit after knowing who is that girl.

‘So what I thought is true. She have problem with her ex’ Eunji thought to herself.

“I’m sorry, you have to witnessed all that and get involved too. Sorry Eunji-shi” Chorong apologising again. Feel sorry for getting someone who she not close with involved with her problem.

“I heard you and the girl bickering at the club actually. I saw someone familiar and I sense it is you but I’m not too sure, so I follow you exit the club with the girl earlier. That’s how I accidentally witnessed all that. By the way, I think you can casually speak with me. I’m your student anyway. Don’t be too formal with me. Just call me Eunji” Eunji explain how she end up at the scene earlier.

“Okay Eunji you can call me Chorong Unnie. We just 2 years apart only. So, that’s how you ended up out there. And....why you said what you said back there?” Chorong asks carefully. She wanted to know so badly the reason of why Eunji said that.

“I-i don’t know. I just saw how you are struggling want to get off from that girl and it just came out from my mouth. I-I don’t know why I said that” Eunji said. She really is still thinking why she said that. She don’t have any reason for that.

“Oh okay. Thanks for saving me” Chorong feel relieved that Eunji not mad at her. Coz from the last time they had one night stand, Eunji seems so mad at her and cannot believe she did that. But now, she seems calm even though Eunji herself don’t know why she said that.

**********************************************

Back at the club

“Unnie, don’t drink too much. You will ruin your kidney if you continue like this” Hayoung said to Naeun who drinks non stop since she entered the club back after the scene with Chorong earlier.

“Don’t bother about me Hayoung ah. If Chorong Unnie doesn’t care about me anymore, nothing else matters to me anymore. Give me something stronger” Naeun gulping down her 4th mugs of beers. 

“Stop now, please. You know I can only serve you beers. You can’t handle alcohol very well.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter