Girlfriend

One Night Stand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What have we done” Chorong said more to herself.

Chorong and Eunji still , hugging each other at the kitchen. Chorong rest her head at Eunji shoulder near the neck.

“Ermm...until when we should be like this?” Eunji ask as they has been in the same position, hugging each other for almost 5 to 10 minutes now.

“Can you...ermmm close your eyes?” Chorong asks.

“Huh? Why?” Eunji feel weird with Chorong sudden request.

“I want to take my clothes and clean myself up. So..please close your eyes” Chorong said, again request Eunji to close her eyes.

“But why? You can take it without I have to close my eyes, right?” Eunji still don’t understand the purpose for her to close her eyes.

“I don’t want you see my body when I take my cloth. I’m...embarrassed” Chorong said in slower tone. She shy to said it herself.

Eunji just laugh after hear what Chorong said.

“Are you kidding me? We just had a hot, steamy here, baby. I saw it all. Why are you suddenly embarrassed now?” Eunji pull Chorong a bit so she can look at Chorong. Chorong clearly shy with she’s being there with her face already red and she can’t look at Eunji directly in the eyes.

“Everything still playing in mind...about what we just did...so I kinda embarrassed right now...can you please, just close your eyes. Pleaseeee” Chorong still begging for Eunji to close her eyes.

Eunji laugh again looking at Chorong. “You are so cute” Eunji just amuse looking at how cute Chorong is right now and not dare to make eye contact with Eunji right now. Everything about Chorong just make Eunji amuse and fall deeper for her.

“Fine, I close my eyes” Eunji said and close her eyes immediately after she said that.

Chorong quickly release the hug and went to collect all her cloths that is scattered around the kitchen.

Eunji want to tease Chorong and open her eyes looking at Chorong rushing collecting all her clothes. She just laugh look at how cute Chorong is right now.

Chorong turn her head to Eunji and saw that Eunji is opening her eyes and looking at her. “Yahhh, don’t look at me” Chorong said and cover her private part.

Chorong then run from the kitchen area with her clothes to hide from Eunji.

“Your is cute, Unnie” Eunji teasing Chorong again and laugh.

“Shut up!” Chorong yell to Eunji. Her face has turn so red almost looks like a tomato right now.

“You can use bathroom inside my room. Go to the second room” Eunji instruct where to go to Chorong.

“Thanks!” Chorong then go straight to where Eunji room is.

“Gosh, she’s so hot” Eunji still smiling and giggling by herself, remembering what they did at the kitchen earlier.

She collect all her clothes too and heading to her room to get herself cleaned.

Once Eunji in her room, she can hear water pouring from the shower in her bathroom. She knew Chorong is taking a shower right now. And Eunji suddenly have a dirty, naughty idea. Then she go straight to the bathroom and open it. She can see Chorong is now taking a shower, in the shower cubicle. Eunji then push the cubicle door open. Chorong startle looking at Eunji too in the shower with her.

“What are you doing?” Chorong asks.

Eunji go closer to Chorong and slowly put her hand at Chorong waist, hug her and kiss her softly at Chorong lips.

“Let’s go for a second round” Eunji said with her flirting voice and kiss Chorong again.

Chorong not saying anything just kiss Eunji back and wrap her arms around Eunji neck.

From that, they start making out and did it again for the second round in the shower.

************************************************************

Alarm from Chorong phone ringing loudly that morning. Chorong awake because of it. She open her eyes looking for her phone.

Once she found her phone, she immediately turn off the alarms. She know she have to wake up and get ready to go to college. She still have a few classes she have to cover before her last week at that college end.

Chorong then turn her body to the other side and she smile a little at the person besides her. 

“How can someone be this cute when sleeping” Chorong said and pinch a bit at Eunji cheeks. 

Chorong looking at Eunji who is sleeping soundly and looking like a puppy right now. She’s remembering about last night.

 

Flashback

“You can wear my clothes. Just grab whatever you comfortable with at my wardrobe there” Eunji said to Chorong after their really long shower together / in the shower.

“Okay, Thanks. Eunji, can I ask something?” Chorong said and go to Eunji wardrobe and stand in front of it. Not knowing what to wear.

“Yes, can. What is it?” Eunji asks. She’s putting her pyjama on.

“What is the meaning of all this?” Chorong want to know why Eunji is not hesitating with the when she hate it when she know they had one night stand months ago.

“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you earlier. I’m not doing it on purpose. It just..you don’t want to talk with me and avoiding me. I’m trying to find a right time to tell you but you keep on pushing me away. So I don’t get to tell you about it” Eunji said. She suddenly feel really nervous to tell Chorong about her feelings, so she keep on twisting her words.

“Eunji, stop. What is it?” Chorong cut Eunji in the middle of her words. 

“I...I...I love you” Eunji said without looking at Chorong.

“What?” Chorong asks not believing what she just heard. She has turn her body from the wardrobe and went to Eunji, asking for explanation.

Eunji then tell Chorong everything. How she want to tell Chorong about her feelings but Chorong shut her completely after she met with Chanyeol. And about what Chanyeol said to Eunji at the cafeteria. Chorong then know that they can be together without any problem anymore and Eunji love her too.

“Are you sure?” Chorong ask if Eunji is sure that she love her.

“Yes I am. I never be this sure. I love you so much” Eunji said and smile warmly at Chorong.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter