We broke up

One Night Stand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Bomi...I need you” Eunji stop her car on the side of the road and called Bomi. She burst into tears. 

She’s trying hard to control herself from not crying in front of Chorong earlier. She don’t want Chorong get more sadder than she already is if she saw Eunji crying too. But that doesn’t last long. Eunji suddenly burst into tears when she’s driving away from Chorong house.

“Yah what happened? Why are you crying like this?” Bomi is still at the bar, drinking with the others, surprise to get a sudden call with Eunji crying on the other line.

“Bomi...help me” Eunji said. She really need Bomi now. She need her best friend to be with her when she’s crumbling down like this.

“You make me scared. Where are you, I go to you now” Bomi said. She’s worried about Eunji. She can hear that Eunji is crying so hard right now.

“My apartment...meet me at my apartment“ Eunji said in between of her tears. She’s trying to pull herself together and start driving to her apartment once she ended the call with Bomi.

***********************************************************

“Why are you crying like this?” Bomi entered Eunji apartment and can see Eunji is alone at her living room. She went there and hug Eunji who is still crying.

“Eunji ah” Eunji did not say a single things and continue crying. Bomi is heart broken looking at Eunji crying like that. She never saw her best friend being so sad and crying so hard like right now. 

Bomi don’t know what to do so she just continue hugging Eunji and rub her back. Hopefully Eunji will feel a bit better with her being there.

“Bomi...” Eunji still crying while calling Bomi name.

“It’s okay, you can tell me when you are ready” Bomi don’t want to force Eunji to tell her anything right now. She know something painful must happened to her best friends till she’s broke down like that. She know Eunji will eventually tell her later once she’s calming down and she don’t want to rush her.

“Can you staying here tonight?” Eunji start talking when she’s calm down a bit, but a few tears still dropping down from her eyes.

“Sure, can. If you want to sleep now, let’s go. I bring you to your room” Bomi sure Eunji is tired already with Sehun problem at the bar earlier and now crying all night. She not having problem to be by Eunji side right now. She know Eunji really need her now even though she still don’t know the reason why she’s crying.

“Thanks. I can go to my room by myself. Sorry I troubled you with my problem. I tell you everything tomorrow, okay” Eunji said and walk to her room. 

Bomi just look at Eunji back while she’s walking to her room. She was wondering if Eunji problem related with Chorong. Because the way she’s crying and sobbing so much earlier, sound so painful to her. Bomi hope what she think is not right. Then she went to Eunji guest room and get herself some sleep too.

***********************************************************

“Good morning” Eunji said to Bomi once she saw Bomi enter the kitchen. Eunji is preparing breakfast for herself and Bomi.

Eunji can’t really sleep last night. She’s crying the entire night. She woke up early to start a new day. She know she have to pull herself together and not letting what happened last night to crumble her life. She made that choice herself and she have to live with it.

“Morning. Are you okay?” Bomi ask as soon as she see Eunji. She can see her swollen eyes from her crying last night. She’s pitied her friend for whatever reason that make her cried.

Eunji just smile weakly to Bomi. She don’t know how to answer to that question. She’s not okay but she have to be strong and pretend to be okay.

“How bout this, lets go out today and have fun the whole day. Just me and you. We can go to game arcade, bowling, baseball betting cage, movies or anything you want. It’s Saturday anyway. We don’t have anything to do today” Bomi trying to cheer up her friend there who is still looking so down even though she’s trying to flash her smile at Bomi but that smile look so bitter to Bomi.

“Today is Saturday....” Eunji said remembering something.

“Yes, why? You have another plan?” Bomi ask.

“I-I supposed to go glamping with...Chorong today” Eunji again hang her head low when saying that. Her heart hurt so much upon mentioning that name.

“Then....why are you not going? Did you guys had fight?” Bomi carefully ask that question to Eunji. She now know that Eunji have problem with Chorong when she saw how Eunji look like when Eunji mention Chorong name earlier.

“We...we broke up” Eunji tears start falling again. She thinks she can handle this, but no. She realise now how much she have fallen for Chorong to be this hurt. It’s so painful that Eunji don’t think she can handle this pain. She’s crying again in front of Bomi.

“Eunji ah....why...” Bomi shocked at what Eunji just said. She know it’s about Chorong but she didn’t expect the problem is this big. She can’t believe that Eunji and Chorong has break up. They just met them yesterday and they seems fine.

Now Bomi know why Eunji crying so much. She don’t know what to say. She just let Eunji cry and she just be there for her.

************************************************************

“You alone? Where’s Eunji?” Naeun ask Chorong as soon as Chorong arrive at her house. 

They going to go for glamping today and they all agreed to meet at Naeun and Hayoung house before they went to the glamping site.

“Yes Unnie, why are you alone?” Hayoung ask the same question. It because Chorong has confirm with them last 2 days that she and Eunji will joining them.

“Something came up. She can’t join today” Chorong lies to both of them. She just want to have fun today and don’t want to ruin the others mood by telling them about the break up.

“Oh okay. It’s a pity then. We want to get to know her. And why are you wearing your sunglasses in our apartment? There’s no sun here inside our apartment, Unnie” Hayoung the type who always ask a lot of things, as usual today too still asking the little things that she finds odd to her.

“Why can’t you let just one day runs without any question, Hayoung ah” Chorong sound a bit pissed off with Hayoung question.

“someone is cranky today” Hayoung went to kitchen and said in low volume to Naeun who is preparing simple breakfast for them to have while on their way to the glamping site. She can feel the tense at Chorong and not saying anything to Chorong after that. Don’t want to add an oil to the existing fire. Even though it’s not really look like a fire, but Hayoung can feel there is something wrong with Chorong that she must be careful not to make her even more annoyed.

“Let her be. She will tell us if she feels to. If not, just try not to piss her off okay” Naeun said to Hayoung. She knows Chorong well. Chorong sometimes don’t like to tell others about her problem. She will tell them when she’s ready or she can’t bear it alone anymore. And Naeun don’t want to force Chorong. It will make her even more angry.

“Sorry Hayoung ah. I don’t mean to say it like that” Chorong said when she see that Hayoung is being careful around her.

“It’s okay Unnie” Hayoung simply said to make Chorong feel at ease.

“By the way, where’s your girlfriend Naeun ah?” C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter