Vacation 1

One Night Stand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji and Chorong busy packing their clothes and other necessary amenities that needed to bring to their first ever vacation. Even though it is just a short vacation but it’s enough to make both of them excited.

Chorong has done with her clothes since few days ago and left with their toiletries only. Now she’s helping with Eunji luggage. She want to pack for Eunji clothes too earlier but Eunji told her not to because Eunji want to choose on her own what to wear for the vacation. But Eunji has been busy with her work and have not done any packing yet until today the last day before they went for the short vacation. So Chorong helping her girlfriend to make the packing process faster.

**********************************************************

Flashback to last 2 weeks

 

“Baby, lets go for a short vacation” Eunji said to her girlfriend over their relaxing night after dinner at the apartment.

Chorong is busy searching for the teaching materials at her iPad and Eunji is laying down at the couch with her head at Chorong’s lap. She use it as her pillow and her eyes fixed at the television.

“Oh really? Let’s go. We never go for vacation together” Chorong gaze move from the iPad and look down at her girlfriend. Getting excited to what Eunji just said.

“Yes, that’s why I think we should go now. And you are going to start mid term break next week right? So you have no problem to go for vacation now. Plus we have been together for what, 5 to 6 months now, right? and never go for holiday together. We should have fun outside from this apartment” Eunji said, looking at Chorong while saying that.

“You make it sound like you have bored staying at this apartment hahaha” Chorong jokes.

“No I didn’t mean it like that. I just want to go out more with you and redeem all my busy schedule with my work and not spending much time with you so I want to go for vacation even though it is for few days only” Eunji take Chorong right hand and kiss it.

“Awhhh you being so sweet again. Sometimes I think I don’t deserve you” Chorong caress Eunji cheeks. She find her girlfriend so sweet and adorable all the time but whenever Eunji did something special for her, she can’t help but fall for Eunji again and again. Chorong don’t know how much deeper can she fall for Eunji. Eunji keep on making her feel like she’s the happiest girl on earth.

“Baby, you deserve way more than this” Eunji said and kiss Chorong hand again.

“Thank you, love. Wait, how about your work? Your boss allow you to go for vacation?” Chorong as always don’t want Eunji get trouble with her boss. She being the most understanding girlfriend ever and always understand about Eunji workload. That’s what makes Eunji want to treat Chorong even better and give Chorong all the love she deserve.

“Don’t worry. I’ll be done with my current project by end of this week. Then I’m free before they give me new project which I’m not sure when. But for now I’m free after this week. So let’s go next weekend” Eunji said. She has get up from laying down and sat beside her girlfriend.

“Omg I’m so excited. Can’t wait till next weekend. You have plan where we will go?” Chorong know how details Eunji can be sometimes. She bet Eunji has planned everything before she told Chorong about the vacation.

“Yes, I planned we go to Gangneung from Friday until Sunday. I’m sorry it just 3 days only cause after that I’m planning to bring you to Busan and introduce you to my parents especially my mom and my brother. She’s been nagging me nonstop. So before my ears bleeding from the continuous nagging, better I bring you meeting them now. Are you okay with that?” Eunji told Chorong her plan.

“Really? I love it. You know I always wanted to meet your mom and we have video calls several time now and I was wondering when will you bring me to Busan. I really have to prepare a lot for this trip. It time for me to win your mom heart” Chorong become even more excited to the idea of going to Busan and meeting Eunji mom. 

She has met Eunji dad and sometimes when Eunji video call her mom, Chorong will join too and she has talked with them on the phone several time but never meet them. Only Eunji dad, 1 time at the company few months ago.

“You don’t have to prepare anything. She love you already. She keep on praising you every time after you talked with her on the phone. Sometimes I wonder if she has forgotten about me and only thinking of you” Eunji joking and pretending to be sulky cause her mom seems like to love Chorong so much even though she never meet Chorong.

“Yah, don’t you see how my parents treat you when we meet them? It’s like you are their daughter and not me. So it’s fair if I get the attention from your parents in return” Chorong said. Her parents is like Eunji parents. They love Eunji so much and always prepare so many food whenever Eunji come visiting them at home.

“Haha I know right. They are so cute. But baby, really, you don’t have to prepare anything. We just buy something on the way to Busan later, okay” Eunji said again for Chorong not to prepare anything to meet their parents later.

“Okay, so how long we will be in Busan? I need to know how many clothes I should pack” Chorong has been planning on what to wear for the vacation and trip to Busan in her head.

“Maybe 5 days. If your clothes not enough you can wear mine later. I have clothes there left at Busan. It’s easy for me whenever I go there, I don’t have to bring much. So you don’t have to worry okay. Just pack whatever that can fit in that luggage. No need to bring a lot” Eunji said.

Because if she always go to Busan for this time project, she have left some of her clothes at her family house. It’s easy for her whenever she go there, she don’t have to pack her clothes. Plus she always go there for work, so it’s hard for her to do the packing and unpacking all the time. Having her family live there there is really is an advantage for her this time around.

“Ok, so it’s set then. Next weekend right?” Chorong reconfirm again the date.

“Yes, I cant wait to have our first vacation together” Eunji reply and kiss her girlfriend lips.

“Me too” Chorong said and smile at Eunji.

***********************************************************

Thankfully Eunji is a simple person. It makes her not taking too long to choose what to pack for the vacation.

“This is mine, why are you packing it? I have bring enough” Chorong said once she folding all the clothes Eunji gave to her to put in the luggage. Then she saw her night gown among all the Eunji clothes there that she need to fold.

“Why are you not packing this? I love this night gown on you the most. This is the most y among all” Eunji take the night gown and fold it, then put it in the luggage.

“What are you thinking huh? You really are planning this throughly” Chorong give a naughty wink at Eunji.

“Trust me, you want to wear this later on” Eunji lean on to Chorong ear and whispering the sentence to her and kiss Chorong cheeks.

“Gosh you are naughty” Chorong hit Eunji arm lightly and Eunji just give her meaningful smile at her girlfriend.

Eunji then take out a maroon one shoulder draped midi dress and hang it aside near at Chorong luggage.

“Babe...” Chorong looking so speechless pointing her finger at the dress that Eunji just hang.

“For you. You can wear it during dinner” Eunji plainly said and continue scanning at all her clothes inside the wardrobe room, still looking for something.

“When did you buy it?” Chorong went near to the dress and touch it. Admiring the great material used for the dress and how pretty the dress is.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter