The secret revealed

One Night Stand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**Ting ting ting

Chorong heard a notification sound came in from her phone.

From Eunji : Unnie I’m with Chanyeol oppa now. Can I tell him about us now? I can’t keep this secret any longer. I feel really guilty.

Chorong read the message she received from Eunji. She hesitate to reply the message. She still not ready for Chanyeol to know about it. Maybe she can’t meet Eunji anymore after this. That’s what she afraid the most.

To Eunji : where are you now?

Chorong sent a reply to Eunji.

From Eunji : I’m at playground near Chanyeol oppa house. Why you asking that? Can I tell him about the ?

Another text came in, reply from Eunji.

To Eunji : can. If he yell or hit you please tell me. I’m worried.

From Eunji : I don’t think he will hit me. He’s not like that. If he yell, I deserve that. Anything I will let you know. Don’t worry.

To Eunji : who knows...I just don’t want you to be hurt. Please be careful.

Chorong don’t want Eunji to take all the blame. Chorong know Chanyeol will never hit a girl but she just worried. She don’t want Eunji to be yell at or anything that can get Eunji hurt either physically or emotionally.

After a few minutes not getting any reply from Eunji from Chorong last text, Chorong worry getting bigger. She can’t sit still at her house. Then she decided to go to where Eunji and Chanyeol meeting now.

*************************************************

‘Why is she like this? Isn’t she worry too much?’ Eunji thought to herself after received Chorong last message. Eunji understand Chorong must be worried if Chanyeol did anything out of anger but somehow it feels like Chorong is worried too much because they are not that close for Chorong to be over worried for her one night stand partner.

“Eunji ah, here” Chanyeol come to Eunji and hand her a can of coffee. Eunji did not get to reply to Chorong and just turn off the message.

“Thanks oppa” Eunji take the coffee from Chanyeol.

“Thank god I finished my project early. Otherwise I can’t spent too much time with you. I miss you” Chanyeol start the conversation. He hold Eunji hand while talking to Eunji.

“I miss you too, oppa” Eunji said and smile at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol then lean closer to Eunji and kiss her lips. They kiss for a few minutes before they break it.

“Gosh I miss you so much, baby. Can we go for a date tomorrow? You had 1 class only right, tomorrow?” Chanyeol ask.

“Yes, only one class in the morning” Eunji simply said. She still bothered about her and Chorong and she’s in a deep thought how she should start to talk about her and Chorong to Chanyeol.

“Great. So we can go for a date after your class ended” Chanyeol said happily to Eunji.

“Yes” Eunji give a short answer and smile to Chanyeol.

“Oppa...I have something to tell you” Eunji said. Don’t want to wait any longer as she’s getting more anxious.

“Oh? Okay. You sound serious. What is it?” Chanyeol ask and look directly at Eunji eyes.

“Ermmm...I...I want to say sorry first. I don’t know how to tell you this. But I have too” Eunji start her confession. But she can’t get to bring herself to talk about it directly. She don’t want to hurt Chanyeol but she don’t want to hide it too. Eunji afraid if she hide it any longer, another problem will rise and she can’t handle it later.

“Why are you apologising? You don’t like me anymore? You want to leave me?” Chanyeol hold both Eunji hand while saying that. His eyes trembles, afraid that what he thought of, coming true.

“No oppa. I do like you, a lot. I don’t want to leave you but I’m afraid after you hear what I am saying later, you maybe want to leave me again” Eunji said. She can’t look Chanyeol at his eyes. Eunji lowered her head while saying that.

“What is it babe? Why are you say like that?” Chanyeol ask again.

“I...I...I had with someone” Eunji with her head still down looking at her hand that Chanyeol holding right now. But after Eunji said that, Chanyeol immediately released Eunji hand from his.

Chanyeol didn’t say anything after hearing that. He looks so surprised and didn’t able to speak anything. He just stare at Eunji with his unbelievable eyes.

“Oppa, please say something. I’m sorry” Eunji said again. Trying to hold Chanyeol hand again. But Chanyeol avoid it. 

Chanyeol is mad. Really mad. But he can’t do anything because he love Eunji so much. He don’t know what to do.

“When...when did it happened?” Chanyeol trying his very best to control his anger.

“After you ask for a break up. I..I’m so upset and heartbroken at that time and I went to club with Bomi later that night. That’s when its happened. I drink too much and I don’t even realise what drink I had and I went completely drunk and black out after that. I only realise the morning after, I woke up with a girl, we both ” Eunji explain how the happened.

“What? Girl? Are you into girl too? Since when?” Chanyeol ask. Surprise to know that Eunji has with a girl.

“No...I’m not. I don’t know how I ended up with a girl that day. I seriously so drunk that night. Please believe me” Eunji answer to Chanyeol.

“! Why Eunji, why?! I don’t know how to react to this. I don’t know what to say to you. I’m so mad right now” Chanyeol stand up from the bench that the both of them sitting at right now. He keep on circling left and right in front of Eunji. He is so mad and trying to cool down.

“I’m sorry, oppa” Eunji apologising again.

“Okay...Okay. I can’t be too mad at this because we are on a break that time. It is partly my fault coz I ask for break up. Let’s try to forget about this” Chanyeol said while still moving left and right in front of Eunji. His word says that but his heart still cannot fully accept the fact that Eunji had with other people.

“Oppa, are you really okay about this? I’m sorry for hurting you like this” Eunji realise Chanyeol maybe said that just to make their relationship works but the truth is he can’t accept what Eunji had done.

“Do I know who is the girl is? Or is she a total stranger?” Chanyeol ignore Eunji question before and ask another question to avoid answering about his real feelings about the . 

Chanyeol really confirm that Eunji had with a stranger so he confident to ask that question without knowing what will hit him later.

“You...you...you know her” Eunji stutters while saying that. This is the part where she afraid the most. To tell Chanyeol who she had with.

“What? I know the girl? Who?” Chanyeol asks. Surprise with Eunji answer.

Eunji can’t bring hers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter