Meet Eunji dad

One Night Stand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a long hours of discussion about the choreography since early morning with Bomi and her crew, it’s time for them to take a break and have a lunch.

“Bom ah, wanna join us?” Eunji ask Bomi for a lunch together with Chorong.

“Won’t I be disturbing you both?” Bomi ask afraid to interrupt Eunji and Chorong from having a lunch together.

“I haven’t see you for a long time. I’m more than happy if we can catch up and have a lunch together now” Chorong said. Reassuring Bomi that she is welcome to have lunch with them.

“Ask Ilhoon to join too if he’s not busy” Eunji said to Bomi.

“Ah Okay. You guys can go first and text me where to eat. I can go with Ilhoon” Bomi said and grab her phone to call Ilhoon.

Eunji and Chorong then go to find a place to have lunch and Bomi will wait for Ilhoon.

************************************************************

“Oh wait, my dad is at his office I think. You want to meet him? I have told him about you and he’s so looking forward to meet you. If you don’t mind, we can meet him briefly now. You want to?” Eunji said to Chorong. 

She suddenly remembered how her father react when she told him that she have someone special. Her father is so excited hearing that because Eunji has been so busy with her work and not dating anyone after she finished study. So her father quite worried looking at her only daughter not having anyone for her to spend her time with. He is also a busy man and he can’t have much time with her daughter so he want Eunji to date and be in love with someone so she will not feel too lonely and too absorb with work.

Eunji’s father is staying in Seoul and her mother and little brother is at Busan because they have to take care of Eunji grandmother. So her father will go back to Busan every weekend. That’s why it’s even harder for Eunji to spend her time with her family and even more reason why her father want Eunji to have partner in life.

“I’m okay if he’s free now. I never met your parents so I think it’s time for me to meet at least one of them” Chorong feeling more than happy for her to meet Eunji’s father. She want to win eunji’s parents heart too like how Eunji has won her parents heart.

“Okay let’s go. Let’s hope he’s not busy now” Eunji grab Chorong hand and guide her to where her father’s office is.

Once they arrive at the CEO office, Eunji straight away go to her father’s secretary desk and ask the girl there if her father available now.

“Mr Jung, Ms Jung Eunji is here to meet you” the girl press one button at her phone and call Eunji father who is inside the office.

“Oh? Ok let her in” Eunji heard her father’s voice from the phone speaker.

Then Eunji and Chorong step into the CEO office.

“What a surprise. Why you didn’t tell me you want to come. I can spare my lunch time for you and we can have lunch together” the CEO greet her daughter.

“It’s okay dad. I have promise Bomi to have lunch with her. I just want to meet you briefly now” Eunji said.

“Okay, and may I know who is this pretty lady with you? Is she the one that you told me about?” Mr Jung look at the girl who is standing beside Eunji with her gorgeous smile at her face.

“Hi Mr Jung, I’m Park Chorong” Chorong introduce herself to eunji’s father and put out her hand to shake hand with the CEO

“Oh so this is Park Chorong. She’s prettier than what you described to me. Lucky you Eunji” Mr Jung said and accept the hand shake from Chorong.

“I know right. She just getting prettier day by day” Eunji said while looking at her girlfriend.

Chorong now has blushing hard from the compliments she gets from Eunji and her father.

“You must have serve a great deed to country in your previous life to end up won a heart of pretty young lady here” Mr Jung non stop give her compliments on how pretty Chorong is.

“I think so too dad. I wonder what I did to have her in my life” Eunji joining her father and keep on compliments her girlfriend.

“You both can stop it. I’m not that pretty to deserve all this highly praises” Chorong said and looking a bit embarrassed by the compliments.

“Don’t be shy okay. I’m glad Eunji found a nice and pretty girl like you to be her girlfriend. I’m a bit shock when she told me she like a girl but I wondered how great is the girl that has turn my daughter 360 like that haha. And it turns out you are so pretty and nice. How can I’m not be impressed of my daughter here” Mr Jung said and give her thumbs up at Eunji.

“Thank you for the compliments Mr Jung. I’m not that great. But I will try my best to make your daughter happy” Chorong said and hold Eunji hand.

“You can call me dad too Chorong. You already a family to me” Mr Jung want Chorong to be comfortable with him.

“Oh.. okay dad” Chorong a bit awkward at first but she think she should make herself comfortable with Eunji’s father.

“And speaking of family, you should bring her to Busan Eunji ah. You mom is asking me about your girlfriend since the day you tell us about it. She’s dying to meet your pretty girlfriend here” Mr Jung continue.

“Yes I will dad, once I have the time. You know I’m a bit busy now to debut the new artist” Eunji said to herself. She did have plan to bring Chorong to Busan but she couldn’t find a suitable time because every time she went to Busan it’s mostly work related trip and she manage to see her family for a short time only. She don’t want to bring Chorong for a short trip only.

“Okay, but don’t take too long. I’m tired hearing your mom nag me to ask you to bring your girlfriend to Busan” Mr Jung said.

“That’s your wife dad hahaha” Eunji know how her mom can be so persistent and nag a lot if she want something. 

“By the way, do you have any plan to get married? I think it’s better to get married when you are still young and before you take over my company here. Once I have passed it to you, you will be busy and it’s harder to plan for a wedding later” Mr Jung ask if they plan to get married any time soon.

“Err dad...” Eunji don’t have the answer. She’s trying to avoid Chorong gaze.

“What? You don’t want to marry her?” Mr Jung trying to cornered Eunji.

“I didn’t say that...” Eunji said trying to find a correct answer to give.

“Then? You want to m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter