That familiar figure

One Night Stand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m the one who ask for the break up” Eunji said to Bomi.

That night they went to a club near Eunji apartment. After a whole day went out and having fun, they decided to have a drink and enjoy some music at the club.

“Why? Is it about what Sehun said? Just ignore him” Bomi wanted to know the reason for Eunji asking to break up.

“I saw Chanyeol oppa crying yesterday night” Eunji said.

“Really? Is it...is it because of you?” Bomi getting so curious and wanted to know the details of what actually happened.

Eunji take a sip of her beer and start telling Bomi everything that happened yesterday night, outside of the bar between Chanyeol and Sehun.

“He said himself that she want you to be happy, then why are you still breaking up with Chorong Unnie?” Bomi ask once Eunji tell her everything.

“You are not there Bomi ah, you didn’t see how he’s crying there. It’s hurt me to see him hurting like that. I cannot be so selfish and ignore what I saw that night” Eunji said. She still can remember how Chanyeol crying at Sehun. 

“You May be don’t want to be selfish about all this Chanyeol oppa thing, but what about Chorong Unnie? Don’t you think you are being selfish to her and your relationship?” Bomi trying to make Eunji think right about her own relationship, about her own life.

“That night made me realise, I will always be Chanyeol oppa ex girlfriend and people will accuse Chorong Unnie stole her brother girlfriend. I don’t mind if people talk bad about me but I can’t stand when Chorong Unnie being treated that way. And Chanyeol oppa will always have a soft spot in my heart where I can’t look at him hurting like that and I love Chorong Unnie so much to let her face people accusing her like that. So tell me now, what exactly that I should do to make everyone happy. Tell me Bomi” Eunji said and look at Bomi with her sad eyes looking for help from Bomi. She seriously don’t know anymore whether what she did is wrong or right.

“You love her so much Eunji ah. I know that and I saw in your eyes how much you love her. Can’t you just ignore what people said and just be happy? It’s hurt to see you sad like this especially when you cried so much like last night. I’m your best friend, I feel the pain too you know” Bomi said. They’ve became friends since they are in kindergarten. There are a lot of things they have gone thru together. Eunji pain is Bomi pain and Eunji happiness is Bomi happiness too. Same goes to Bomi.

“I’m not mad at Sehun. I understand why he acted like that yesterday, but I can’t accept when he said harsh words to Chorong. I can’t let Chorong face something like that again. She may not say anything about it but I know it hurt her. I think this is the best. I will be okay but it may take time” Eunji said still with her decision to separate with Chorong.

“Don’t regret it later. I just want you to be happy” Bomi said and they drop the topic about Eunji and Chorong. They go to the dance floor and dance their heart out. They dance with the hope everything will be okay tomorrow and the pain will go away.

************************************************************

“Ah, so cold” Hayoung step out from her tent and sit at the wooden chair outside the tent.

“Looks like someone had a hot night last night. And here I am slept in a cold” Hayoung said with the intention to tease Naeun once she saw Naeun and Namjoo step out from their tent, holding hand and giggles with each other.

“Don’t bother with that kid. She’s just jealous” Naeun said to Namjoo and sticking out her tongue at Hayoung.

“I’m not, okay. I have Sehun oppa” turn Hayoung to sticking her tongue out at Naeun.

“You guys can continue bickering. I want to take water and boil it, okay” Namjoo just laugh at those two and go fill up the kettle with water to make some hot drinks for their breakfast.

“Thanks sweetheart” Naeun said to Namjoo.

“Thanks sweetheart” Hayoung imitates Naeun and making face at Naeun.

“Shut up” Naeun then hit Hayoung arm. 

Hayoung just laugh looking at Naeun getting shy because of her teasing. She just love to unnies.

Naeun then take a sit beside Hayoung.

“Unnie, if Chorong Unnie come out later please do not say anything if she have swollen eyes” Hayoung whisper to Naeun, don’t want Chorong to hear it from inside the tent.

“Why? Is she crying again?” Naeun asks.

“Yes. She’s cry so hard last night. So I just hug her. I don’t know what to do” Hayoung said.

“Is she okay now?” Naeun worries about Chorong.

“Not sure. But she didn’t say anything about last night when she woke up earlier. So let’s just not asking her anything” Hayoung said. She know Chorong s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter