I miss you

One Night Stand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good morning class, i believe today is the day you all have to present the group assignment I gave 2 weeks ago” Chorong enter her class that morning and asking about the assignment she gave before.

The whole class just nodded, knowing about the presentation that they have to do today.

“We have total of 6 groups so I’m gonna today presentation from the biggest number to the smallest. You all know your group number right?” Chorong ask the class.

“Yes” all of them answering her.

“Okay, i give 10 minutes to prepare then we will start from the group number 6” Chorong then put all her things at the table and settle down at her table before her students start with the presentation.

After the 10 minutes ended, the students start with the presentation. One by one group successfully done the presentation and until the last group, which is Eunji group.

Chorong looking forward so much to Eunji group. Not only because of there is Eunji in the group but because Eunji and Bomi is among the top student in the class. So she have an high expectation from Eunji group.

Chorong need to give full attention and look at all the student for her to do a fair evaluation on the assignment. 

When it comes to Eunji turn, Eunji looks at everyone in the class except for Chorong and Chorong realise that. She know she’s the one who ask for it, ask for Eunji to treat her as stranger but this is hurt her. She can feel a sting at her heart when she looks at Eunji actually do what she ask for.

It’s been two weeks since Eunji ignoring her and not looking at her at all during class. She can’t be mad at Eunji coz she ask for it herself. But part of her heart know this is the right thing to do if she want to forget about Eunji.

During the part where Eunji have to present, she looks down at the laptop to tap at the next button for the slide. A few strand of Eunji hair is fall down and covering Eunji face, Bomi immediately help Eunji to tuck the hair beside Eunji ear.

Chorong just stare at the two. How she wish she’s the one who did that to Eunji, smile with Eunji, joking around with her and holding her hand. Chorong totally lost in her own thoughts about Eunji.

‘! What am I doing? I should focus!’ Chorong realise she has gone way too far with her thought. She need to control herself coz she’s in the middle of her class now.

Once the presentation is done, Eunji and the others go back to their seat. Eunji still not looking at Chorong at all. She’s stand firm with her decision to follow what Chorong wants.

Before Chorong finish her class, she suddenly got an idea how to get her herself a chance to be alone with Eunji.

Chorong looks at all the reports of the assignment submit by the students at her table. 

“I need 1 person to help me carrying this report to my table at lecturer room. Jung Eunji, can you help me?” Chorong said nonchalantly without looking at Eunji. She pretend to be busy packing up all her things that laying around at the table.

“Huh?” Eunji surprise at the sudden request. 

“I need your help with these” Chorong said again looking at Eunji who is now clearly shock and pointing her finger at the reports.

“Okay” Eunji simply said. 

“Okay class, you may dismiss and see you all again next week” Chorong said and end the class.

Eunji take her bag and bid goodbye to Bomi. She then walk to Chorong.

“Why are you doing this?” Eunji ask, not looking at Chorong with her hand busy helping Chorong organise the report at the table.

“Told you, i need help” Chorong lies.

“We both know it’s a lie” Eunji lift her head and facing Chorong.

‘I miss to see your face. I miss you Eunji’ that’s what Chorong want to say but it’s all in her head only.

“Let’s go now” Chorong ignoring Eunji words. She immediately pick up her things and start to walk out from that class.

Eunji just follow Chorong quietly from behind. Holding all the reports and bring it to the lecturer room.

They both walk in silent the entire way to the lecturer room. Once they reach there, Eunji put all the reports she’s holding at Chorong table and bow to Chorong before she want to leave the room.

“Eunji” Chorong call Eunji before she can leave the room.

Eunji then turn around and facing Chorong . Waiting for what Chorong want to say to her.

Chorong pause for a few second, trying to come out with anything that can make them have a short conversation.

“Thanks for helping” but nothing can she think of beside than just thanking Eunji for the help.

“Okay...then..bye” Eunj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter