What did I just said?

One Night Stand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why are you not answering my call?" Naeun ask as soon as Chorong pick up her call.

"I am right now" Chorong said heartlessly. She didn’t nt really want to talk with Naeun at the moment actually. She's so tired after her long day teaching at college.

"Yeah, after I tried like 10 times. Where are you?" Naeun ask again. She raise her voice a bit, mad because Chorong doesn't sound like want  to talk to her.

"I still at college now. I told you I have become a substitute lecturer here and I will be busy with classes, why are you still calling me so many times. Just leave me a message and I will reply it once I'm free" Chorong raising her voice too asking Naeun to understand her situation. 

"I don't know why I still have to explain my situation to you. We are no longer together, so I can do whatever I want including whether I want to answer your call or not" Chorong continue. She's wondering why she still put up with Naeun controlling behaviour even though she hates it so much. Maybe it is because Naeun used to be her adorable, cute and her closest dongseng/friend of her. Chorong just can't ignore Naeun just like that even though she hate when Naeun become a control queen.

"So, what you are saying now is you don't want to be friends with me again? Huh Chorong unnie?" Naeun said with her sulky voice. She always do that to make Chorong feel guilty. She know Chorong can't be really mad at her. Chorong always raise her voice but she never mad at Naeun for so long. Chorong is a soft hearted women.

"Haish, don't twist my word. I didn't say like that. Just please understand me. I really need to do this job properly so I can apply to be a permanent lecturer. I'm tired to always do part time job only. I need a proper job" Chorong said. Hoping Naeun will really understand her.

"You know I can ask help from my parents to use their connection and get you to any college you want to teach, right? Why are you being so stubborn and insisted on doing all this temporary job?" Naeun being the rich kid, always use her parents to solve any hardship she don't want to face.

"We have talked about this Naeun ah. I can manage my life on my own. I don't want to build my career by using connection from someone in higher up. I want to earn it by my own hardwork. Don't you ever bring up about this again. I hate it" Another part of Naeun that Chorong hate is Naeun always use her parent to get whatever she want. Naeun never know how to earn something by her own hardwork.

"Okay. I'm sorry. Can we meet up tonight?" Naeun ask.

"We met the other night already, right? I'm too tired today. I don't think I can hang out with you" Chorong decline Naeun invitation to meet up.

"Unnie, it has been 3 days. I miss you" Naeun said. She still love Chorong and really want to get back with Chorong.

"Naeun ah...please learn to forget me okay. I don't want you to be hurting more because of me. I have made myself clear, we are not belong together. I can only be friend with you" Chorong has been trying so many time to make Naeun understand her feelings. She didn't love her anymore. Naeun have to learn to accept the fact.

"I see you next time then, bye" Naeun says and hangs up. She hate whenever Chorong says like that. She can't give up Chorong to other person.

"What should I do with you Naeun ah" Chorong talk to herself after Naeun suddenly cut the call just now. Chorong know it's her fault too coz cannot cut her relationship with Naeun completely and always surrender when it comes to have with Naeun. And it have give Naeun hope that they can be in ralationship again.

"I should be firm now. Or should I find a new girlfriend so she can accept that I don't want to be with her anymore..." Chorong thinking on how to make Naeun accept their break up.

*****************************************************************************

A week later

'Ah, she come' Chorong thought to herself when she enter the class. Wihtout she realize, she's smiling alone.

"She's so pretty. I wonder how old she is" Bomi said to Eunji when she saw Chorong entering their class.

"I don't know. You should just ask her later" Eunji said while looking at Chorong walking to the lecturer desk at cornet left, in front of the class. Deep down, she admits too that Chorong is really pretty.

"Morning class, today I will let you all listen to a song and you all have to come out with the lyrics to that song. This is a new song compose by my little brother, and I can reassure you that it is a great song" Chorong start the class.

"Wowww" the whole class excited with the new assignment.

"I bet her little brother is so handsome. I can feel their family have a great genes" Bomi again interested with how Chorong looks and now Chorong's little brother too.

"Yah! That's all you think off? You should focus on the assignment she gave" Eunji said to her best friend.

"Okay, let's listen to the song now" Chorong said, cut the conversation of the two best friend. The whole class now focusing at the song that being played.

"hmm it is a good song" Eunji said as soon as the song finished.

"I know right. This song makes me want to know more about her little brother" Bomi said agree with Eunji about how good the song is.

"That's all you think off. Her brother" Eunji wondering how is Bomi can think of unimportant things in the midst of something.

"I just curious. Maybe her lil brother is a famous songwriter. Who know right?" Bomi give an excuse.

"Yeah right. You just love to be friend with all the talented guys. Like I don't know your type" Eunji know Bomi very well. Bomi's ideal guy is someone who is talented than her. Especia

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter