Last tears

One Night Stand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji looking at her phone for quite some times now. She’s hesitant about something. She keep on unlocking and locking her phone back. Still couldn’t reach to a decision about what she’s thinking about right now.

“Are you waiting for a call or you want to call someone?” Bomi saw that her friend finger keep on tapping the phone. Locking and unlocking it and her eyes fixed at the phone only. That’s all Eunji did since they arrived at the cafe.

“Huh?” Eunji turn to face Bomi, startled by Bomi question.

“That” Bomi pointing at Eunji phone using . 

“Oh...it’s Friday today” Eunji plainly said with her eyes fixed at her phone again.

Finally the day for Chorong go to Canada is here. Today is the last day Chorong will be in same country as Eunji. Not even a single second since she heard about it, she forget about today. Eunji don’t believe how time flies so quickly and now she have to face the day that she want to avoid so much.

Eunji have told Bomi about it but it seems like Bomi forgot that today is the day because Bomi asked her to hang out at this cafe right now and not asking anything about Chorong.

“Yes, today is Friday. Did you suddenly grow a hate for Friday or what?” Bomi with her ridiculous question cause she finds it weird Eunji said Friday and look at her phone again.

“Chorong will fly to Canada today” Eunji simply said. She know that her pabo friend must have forgot about it.

“Ah!” Bomi exclaims with her palm hitting her forehead. Blame herself for forgetting about it.

“Wait, then why are you agree to hang out with me? Didn’t you said you might want to go to airport? Still can’t make up your mind yet?” Bomi remember Eunji said that she’s considering about going to airport to send off Chorong.

“Yes, I still don’t know whether I should go or not. She told me not to go” Eunji remembered her last phone call with Chorong where Chorong don’t want Eunji to send her off.

“You know how woman are. They always said something but they meant the opposite from what they said” Bomi trying to convince Eunji to go and see Chorong at the airport.

“Really? Woman are that difficult?” Eunji ask cause this is her first time to hear something ridiculous as that.

“Yes. Only you don’t know about it cause you are always straight forward about what you want. Other girls...they all like that. Girls is a bit tricky you know. Gosh, you are a girl but you don’t know about girl” Bomi find Eunji funny when she don’t know much how a girl is when she herself is a girl. But she can understand why Eunji is like that. Eunji prefer something straight forward rather than a complicated things.

“It’s easier to say directly rather than telling something confusing like that. But Chorong doesn’t sound like she don’t mean what she said. I think she really don’t want me to be there” Eunji said again, analyse what Chorong said to her last week. Whether she really don’t want Eunji to come or not.

“Okay, even though she really mean what she said, I still think you should be there. At least it can give a peace to both of you. More like a closure. If you both not meet for the last time before she go, I’m definitely think you and her will regret about this so much, later on” Bomi not give up on advising Eunji to go meet Chorong.

Eunji then take a look at her phone again. 

“Why are you still looking at your phone? Just go there and meet her” Bomi said.

“Dude, I need to call Chanyeol Oppa and ask where they are. I’m not gonna just go there and looking for them at the entire airport. It will waste my time” Eunji then look for Chanyeol name in her contact list and give him a call.

Bomi just nodded and let her friend call Chanyeol.

“But why you didn’t call Chorong Unnie directly?” Bomi ask again while Eunji trying to reach Chanyeol.

“She must be busy with her family and not looking at her phone. So it’s better for me to call Chanyeol Oppa. He always alert with his phone” Eunji said and after a few second, she manage to talk to Chanyeol. Chanyeol answer her call and tell her the details of where they are at the moment.

“When is her flight?” Bomi ask as soon as Eunji finished talking with Chanyeol.

“Another 4 hour but she have to check in maybe in next 2 hour I guess cause she have to go thru the custom and all.” Eunji said calculating the time for Chorong check in and the duration she will take from her current location to the airport.

“Okay, better for you to go now. Otherwise you will missed her” Bomi said.

“Yes I have to go now. See you later okay” Eunji nodded at Bomi and start to walk away from that cafe, then take her car and driving to airport.

************************************************************

“Oppa, where are you?” Eunji called Chanyeol again once she reach at the airport and parked her car.

“In front of the check in gate. She’s not going i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter