Back to Canada

One Night Stand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Baby” 

“Erm?”

“Can you stay with me?”

“What do you mean?”

“Move in with me” Eunji said with her eyes filled with love while holding Chorong hands who is sitting beside her.

Chorong and Eunji is having a peaceful breakfast that Sunday morning at Chorong house. Eunji spend the night there because Chorong is not fully recover from her fever yet and she’s alone at that house. So Eunji decided to accompany Chorong. 

While having breakfast, Eunji let out the question that she wanting to ask Chorong since last night. She want Chorong to move in with her, at her apartment. After they became a couple again yesterday, Eunji don’t want to separate from Chorong again and want Chorong be by her side all the time. That’s why Eunji want Chorong to move in with her and hoping Chorong will agree with her idea.

“I love the idea. But, can I move in after next week?” Chorong agree with the idea however she can’t move to Eunji apartment immediately.

“Why?” Eunji curious to why Chorong have to wait till another week to move to her apartment.

“I have to go back to Canada this Tuesday. Sorry I didn’t tell you earlier” Chorong said.

“Huh? Why? You are leaving me again?” Eunji shock with the sudden news. 

“No. Obviously I’m not gonna leave you. I didn’t bring all my things to here yet. My luggage cannot fit all my stuff when I came back last week. And I have promise my friend there to attend her wedding this coming Saturday. So...I’ll be there for a week only. After that I’m all yours, okay baby” Chorong explain why she have to go to Canada back.

“So I cannot see you for this entire week? Ahhhhh baby...I’m gonna be so lonely” Eunji purposely make a sad face. She don’t want to be separate from Chorong.

“We video call everyday okay. It just a week. I’ll be back to you in no time” Chorong trying to soothe her girlfriend.

“Erm okay. Promise to answer every single of my call and video call me everyday okay” Eunji being like a kid who will separated with her mom.

“Haha yes baby. I will answer every single message and call from you and video call you everyday. Don’t worry okay” Chorong pinch Eunji cheeks. She’s so amaze how Eunji can be like a kid and sometimes so mature like Eunji is older than her.

“Can you stay with me until this Tuesday? Then I sent you to airport” Eunji ask if Chorong can be with her before she go to Canada.

“Didn’t you have to go to Busan?” Chorong remember Eunji said last night she have to go to Busan on Monday until Tuesday to meet a new producer there.

“Ah I forgot about that. Aish! Why I have to go there on Monday. I can’t be with you before you go to Canada” again Eunji make a sad face at Chorong.

“You are such a cutie. How I wish we can go to Canada together. I’m going to miss you so much later when I’m there” Chorong said and kiss Eunji cheek.

“I want to go with you too and I’m going to miss you more” Eunji give Chorong a light peck at her lips.

**************************************************************

“Baby I’m going back tonight. Can you pick me up and stay with me tonight?” Eunji said as soon as Chorong answer her call.

Eunji is at Busan and she supposed to stay there until tomorrow. Since her work finished early she immediately looking for a flight ticket back to Seoul tonight. She don’t want to stay there until tomorrow when she know tomorrow Chorong will be fly to Canada.

“Really? Is your work finished already?” Chorong surprise to hear that Eunji will be back tonight.

“Yes. Stay with me tonight, okay?” Eunji ask again.

“Okay love. What time your flight will touch down here?” Chorong is so happy she can spend the last night she’s in Korea with Eunji before she leave to Canada for a week.

“9.45pm. You can bring along your luggage. I’ll sent you to airport tomorrow too” Eunji said.

“Alright baby. See you tonight. I love you” Chorong said and once Eunji reply ‘I love you too’ she hang up the call.

Chorong immediately packing up her clothes that she have to bring to Canada. That’s not much. She just have to bring clothes that she have to wear at the wedding. Then she need to bring an empty luggage too for her to put all her stuff that left in Canada to bring back to Korea.

 

“Baby where are you?” Eunji call Chorong once she has touch down in Gimpo airport. She’s going out from that airport looking for Chorong who is driving her car. She asked Chorong just wait for her in the car and no need to come into the airport.

“I’m park at gate 7” Chorong said.

“Okay. I’ll be there in 5 minute” Eunji said and hang up the phone.

“Hey honey” Eunji said as soon as she enter the car and kiss Chorong at her lips.

Chorong wipe her lipstick at Eunji lips once they break the kiss.

“I’m glad you can comeback early. We can spend my last night here together before I go to Canada for a week” Chorong said and hold Eunji hand. Then she start to drive away from that airport.

“Yes me too. I was so happy when the meeting ended early just now and I immediately look for a flight ticket to go back” Eunji said while playing with Chorong hand and kiss it. She miss her girlfriend so much and tomorrow they going to be separated again for a week.

“Btw, my mom send her regards to you and give you some food. She can’t send me tomorrow so she give us food to eat tomorrow” Chorong remembered about the food her mom give for them to eat.

“Looks like I have won your mom heart” Eunji smiling at Chorong. She’s happy Chorong parents like her.

“Yeah. She like you a lot. She even call you her daughter in law” Chorong said and laugh a bit when she remembered how her mother said to her about Eunji before she went out to pick up Eunji.

“Give this to my daughter in law, okay. She’s so small. Give her th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter