I can’t be selfish

One Night Stand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where are you?” Eunji sent a text message to Chorong.

“On my way, another 15 minutes I’ll be there” Eunji received a reply from Chorong.

Around 15 to 20 minutes later, Chorong arrived at Eunji apartment.

Eunji can hear someone pressing the passcode at her digital door lock outside.

“Chorongie, is that you?” Eunji call as soon as she heard that person has enter her apartment.

“Yes babe” Chorong answer to Eunji. She can see that Eunji is at the living hall, lying down at the couch and watching tv.

“What are you watching?” Chorong ask.

“The theory of everything. Come here. Watch with me” Eunji said pat her hand at the spot beside her. Eunji have a big couch that can fit for 2 person to lie down.

Chorong lie down beside Eunji, using Eunji arm as a pillow and Eunji back hugging Chorong with both of them lying facing the television.

“Ermm you smell so nice, baby” Eunji said after hug Chorong tightly from her back.

“I showered first at my home before I come here” Chorong said.

“No wonder you take long time to come here” Eunji keep on smelling Chorong hair and kiss Chorong neck. She love the scent.

“Baby, my friends ask us to join them going for glamping this weekend. You wanna go?” Chorong suddenly remember that Naeun and Hayoung ask them to go for glamping. It’s a not a traditional camping and it’s more like upgrade and glamorous version of camping. Where the campsite already provide everything and they can choose what type of menu they want and the campsite will prepare the raw material. They just go there and cook only. Some of it not even use tent anymore and use yurts or caravan. They just went to have a little fun during the weekend.

“Your friends? They already know about us?” Eunji ask.

“Yes. You know we met Hayoung during lunch right? Well that’s how they all know. Naeun call me before I went back earlier and ask if we want to join. You want to?” Chorong explain and ask again if Eunji want to join Naeun and Hayoung.

“Oh, I want to go too and we can use that time as our first gateway as a couple. It must be so fun but..my friends didn’t know about us yet. I don’t want to keep this secret from them and just having fun, enjoying things by myself. I hope you understand” Eunji thinking of her friends. She want to tell them but don’t know when to gather  them all and inform them about her and Chorong. Her friends will be mad if they know Eunji go and have fun with Chorong friends and all but not telling them anything about their relationship.

“How about this, you call all your friends and ask them to meet us tomorrow. We meet them and you can tell them about us. Then, we can go for the glamping on Saturday. Is that okay, baby?” Chorong turn her body to face Eunji. She give Eunji suggestion to tell her friends about them tomorrow.

“Ah! Yes, that’s sounds great. The sooner the better. But are you not busy tomorrow? It’s your last day at college right? You have to handed over all your things and all” Eunji agree with Chorong but she remember that Chorong last day at the college is tomorrow and she have to pass over her work and report everything to the original lecturer.

“It will not take long. I just have to hand over the report only cause your lecturer cannot come tomorrow so I have to come on Monday again to meet your lecturer and pass over the assignment and tell her briefly what I have covered” Chorong basically is free tomorrow.

“Okay then. Tomorrow it is” Eunji said and smile at Chorong. She brush off Chorong hair that fall on her face. Then she kiss Chorong at her lips.

Chorong deepen the kiss and they starting to make out at the couch.

*ting the sound come from kitchen.

“What’s that? And it’s smell delicious” Chorong stop her movement and looking at Eunji asking what is the sound.

Eunji smile at Chorong and continue to kiss Chorong.

“I made lasagna for our dinner. Looks like it’s done now” Eunji said in between her kisses at Chorong face.

“What? You can cook?” Chorong can’t believe Eunji made lasagna.

“Yah, of course I can. I’m a girl and I live alone. So I should know how to cook” eunji stop kissing Chorong and bragging her cooking skill at Chorong.

“Wah, I’m proud of you baby” Chorong said and kiss Eunji.

“What is there to be proud of? You are so funny” Eunji said and chuckles at Chorong suddenly said she’s proud at Eunji.

“Now I’m hungry. It smells so good. Can I eat it now?” Chorong sit up and ready to heading to the kitchen.

“Baby, are you really want to eat now?” Eunji grab Chorong waist and stop Chorong from going to the kitchen.

“Yes, why?” Chorong nodded at Eunji.

“Ah Chorongie, we are in the middle of make out, why you suddenly want to eat now? You make me turn on and want to stop just like that?” Eunji can’t believe Chorong suddenly want to eat when they are making out just now.

Chorong laugh after hearing what Eunji said. “But that smells so good. I want to eat now” Chorong still want to go to eat.

“Ahhh babyyyyy” Eunji is whining at Chorong playing with her emotion like that.

“What? Let’s eat first while it’s still hot. We can continue that later at night” Chorong just laugh at Eunji and pull Eunji from the couch and drag her to the kitchen.

“Promise okay, i want that tonight” Eunji said while her eyes scanning all over Chorong body.

“Yes baby, I’ll do anything for you tonight” Chorong said and give a naughty wink at Eunji.

“Gosh, you make me crazy” Eunji said and kiss Chorong. 

They have their early dinner that day and enjoy the rest of the day with each other at Eunji’s apartment.

************************************************************

The next day, in the evening.

“Do you guys know why Eunji Noona ask to meet here?” Ilhoon ask the others.

Today is the day Eunji ask to meets. She has inform them that she have something to tell them all. Sehun, Ilhoon and Bomi have arrived there at the local bar nearby all of their houses but Chanyeol is still nowhere to be found. They all had agreed to meet there.

“I know why. She have girlfriend now” Sehun suddenly said and gulping down a big glass of beer. Somehow he can’t accept that. Sehun is closest one with Chanyeol compare to the others and whenever Chanyeol has problem or in trouble he will tell Sehun and Sehun also did the same to Chanyeol.

“Ha? Yah, are you drunk already? She’s with Chanyeol Hyung” Ilhoon did not believe what Sehun said and he thinks that Sehun already drunk because he keep on drinking since he arrived. 

“She’s broke up with Chanyeol Hyung. Ask your girlfriend there. She must know” Sehun again drink his beer and point her finger at Bomi.

“Can you stop drinking now and wait till Eunji get here. Let’s hear what she said” Bomi don’t want to tell the others about Chanyeol and Eunji . It’s not her place to tell about other people matters.

“Babe, is what Sehun said is true?” Ilhoon still want to know and ask Bomi about it.

“I said let’s wait for Eunji, okay” Bomi said in her stern voice. She want Ilhoon to stop asking her about Eunji.

“Hai everyone” Eunji arrived after 5 minutes and greets everyone there.

“Oh you bring your girlfriend” Sehun said sarcastically at Eunji.

“Yah Oh Sehun” Bomi give a death glare at Sehun, asking him to stop his childish act.

“It’s okay Bomi ah. This is Park Chorong” Eunji introduce Chorong to her friends and take a sit together with the others.

“Isn’t she your lecturer, babe? The substitute lecturer, right?” Ilhoon ask Bomi cause she can recognise Chorong.

“Yes she is. Hi Ms Park” Bomi reply to Ilhoon and greet Chorong.

“Hey just call me Chorong Unnie, I’m not your lecturer anymore” Chorong said to Bomi.

Eunji then introduce all of her friends to Chorong.

“Where is Chanyeol Hyung?” Sehun ask and purposely look at Eunji while asking that. He ask that directly at Eunji.

“He have basketball practice today, so he will join us a bit late” Eunji calmly answer to Sehun. She know Sehun try to provoke her but she don’t want to make a scene or create a fight right now. So Eunji just play along.

“So Noona...is she really your girlfriend like what Sehun said?” Ilhoon ask. He can’t wait anymore and just ask that directly to Eunji.

“Oh, Ermm Yes. That’s why I want to meet you all today. I actually have broke up with Chanyeol oppa, and yes Park Chorong is my girlfriend. We just started dating like... last 2 nights. The night we have a party at my house Bom ah” Eunji hold Chorong hand that is place under the table while she said that. Looking at how Sehun react, she know that he can’t accept it so she need a little strength from Chorong for her to inform about their relationship to her friends.

Chorong hold Eunji hand too and her other hand just rubs Eunji thigh to make Eunji calm down and give her strength to talk with her friends. She understand the way Eunji friends react. They are not really have a close friends who are in same relationship and Eunji is the first one. So they all must be shock and a bit hard to accept it. 

It’s different from Chorong friends. All of her friends know she likes girl and even Naeun is lesbian too. So it’s not something new to them and it’s way easy for her to tell them about Eunji. At first Eunji don’t want Chorong to be there but Chorong insists to go together to make Eunji less nervous and if her friends can’t accept her, she is there to cons

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter