Follow your heart

One Night Stand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Do you like her a lot?” Chanyeol suddenly asks.

He and Eunji eat their lunch quietly for a few minutes after the moment they saw Naeun and Chorong at the cafeteria.

Chanyeol feels like he need to do something. So he ask Eunji without looking at Eunji and he continue eating.

“What?” Eunji surprise with the question now looking at Chanyeol who continue eating like the question is nothing important.

“My sister. You like her a lot?” Chanyeol ask again. Still with his nonchalant tone.

“I told you I won’t do anything about my feelings. So..don’t worry” Eunji said and continue eating.

“I heard what you said at the hallway earlier” Chanyeol now has stop eating and looking at Eunji.

“Huh?” Eunji then again look at Chanyeol. Trying to figure out what is Chanyeol talking about.

“I saw you going out from the lecturer room earlier. I want to call you but then you suddenly talk to yourself. So I just follow you from behind and I heard everything” Chanyeol explain that he actually heard everything Eunji said about liking Chorong.

“Oppa...please forget about it. I’m in the process to make it go away. You don’t have to think much about it” Eunji said want to reassure Chanyeol that she will ignore the feelings.

“Is it hard for you? Do you really like her a lot?” Chanyeol still asking about how much Eunji like his sister.

“Oppa...” Eunji just look at Chanyeol. She don’t know what to say anymore.

“Is it just a fling, crush or....love? You love her?” Chanyeol wanted to make sure how deep Eunji feelings is. He is now has stop eating and look directly at Eunji eyes. Wanting an answer.

“It’s...maybe it’s a fling. Let’s stop talking about this. You don’t have to worry. Really” Eunji want to stop this topic. She then continue eating and not looking at Chanyeol.

“It’s not about me. Put me aside. This is about you. Are you sure it’s a fling? I saw the way you look at Naeun and Chorong Noona earlier. And they way you talk about her at the hallway. Are you having a really hard time?” Chanyeol hold Eunji hand. Wanting to stop Eunji from eating and act like her feelings is nothing.

“I love her. Yes I think I love her. That is how much I like her. But I can’t say it, coz I know I can’t have her. I don’t want to admit my feelings coz it is even harder for me to forget her when I have admit it out loud. Is this what you want to hear from me, oppa? I have promise you I will not do anything about my feelings and I have promise you to not hurt you or anyone anymore. Why are you doing this actually? Stop hurting your own feelings” Eunji said. Really confuse why Chanyeol asking all this and want him to stop talking about her feelings.

“Hmmm...finally you said it” Chanyeol said and smile at Eunji.

“I’m sorry, oppa” Eunji said coz she know Chanyeol must be hurt hearing that she love Chorong.

“No don’t be sorry. Who am I to stop your feelings. No one be able to stop anyone from liking or love someone. I have thought about this for a few days. I need to know how much you like her. Now you said you love her, it’s much better.” Chanyeol said.

“How is it better, oppa?” Eunji still trying to figure out what is Chanyeol motive asking all this about her feelings to Chorong.

“It’s not your fault about the one night stand or Chorong Noona fault. We are on a break that time. Your fault is you doing it with my sister but to be fair not your fault too coz you don’t know her. So there’s nothing I should be mad about it actually. I just mad coz you falling in love with her which I can understand it too. We can never predict about our own feelings. So I can accept it now. It will be a lie if I said I’m not hurt or sad which I am sad and hurt but I just think we are never meant to be together. You said yourself you never have with any of your boyfriend before including me, right? and you have done it with Chorong Noona. Even though it is when you are drunk, still..no one who is straight will do it and hit on someone who is same even though they are so drunk. Maybe you never realise it or you just follow what your friends do which is be with a guy but the truth it you must be like a girl a lot. Or maybe you never realise it because you never met the one. Who knows, right?” Chanyeol continue.

“What are you trying to say?” Eunji still not getting why Chanyeol saying all this things.

“What I am saying is, just do whatever you want. Follow your heart. Don’t make me as yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter