I Love You

One Night Stand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji has been going in and out of office almost everyday to meet Chorong during lunch. If she can’t make it for lunch she will go meet Chorong after work. That’s her routine for 5 days now, from Monday to Friday.

 

Today is Saturday, and Eunji planned to go on a little date with Chorong the entire day. However she have to cancel that plan due to she have to come to office. Eunji is currently busy managing a new singer that her company will debuting soon. But despite the busy work schedule, she still find a time for Chorong. Eunji don’t want to make Chorong mad like the other day so she promise herself to spare some of her time for Chorong.

Luckily today, she didn’t say anything about her plan to take Chorong for a date to Chorong. Otherwise Chorong will obviously be furious at her to cancel the plan last minute.

Eunji then have to forget about her plan, she’s getting ready to go to office. Eunji has asked Ilhoon to make songs for her new artist, and suddenly he received a call from Ilhoon last night that he want to change song and thought that the current song is not really suitable for the concept that they have came up with. So Eunji have to go there and listen to the new song and have to make decision for the title track too because next week on Monday they have to get the song ready to present to the director and their choreography team have to listen to the song too for them to come up with the dance.

Once Eunji reach at the company, she straight away go to the recording room. She greet Ilhoon and his assistant, then put her stuff at the couch in the room. Then she take out her phone and sent a text message to Chorong.

“Good morning Chorongie. I’m at office now, can you spare your evening with me once I finished with my work? Let’s go for a drive” 

Once Eunji press the send button, she put away her phone in her jeans pocket. Then she start to do her work.

 

After 1 hour, Eunji realised that Chorong did not reply her message at all. She look at her phone to double confirm and there is nothing. She look at her watch and it shows 10am. ‘Maybe She’s still sleeping’ Eunji thought to herself and put her phone at the table so that she can aware for all the notification that comes in. Eunji then get back to being busy with her work.

The time has hits 12noon, still no reply from Chorong. Eunji didn’t think that Chorong will be sleep until afternoon. She feels something odd. She then take her phone and looking for Chorong number and press the call button. She tried calling twice and no answer. Now Eunji feel even weirder. 

Chorong never not answering her call or not replying to her message. Even when she’s mad at Eunji. So Eunji look for Chanyeol number and press call. She know Chanyeol must know what happened to Chorong or where Chorong is right now. Once the line is ringing, Eunji go outside from the recording room to talk to the phone. Don’t want to interrupt Ilhoon doing his work.

“Hello, oppa. Are you busy now?” Eunji said as soon as she heard Chanyeol answering her call.

“No I’m not. I’m going to my family house for a while. Why?” Chanyeol said.

“I want to ask about Chorong. She didn’t reply my message and not picking up my call. Do you know where is she?” Eunji ask directly. She’s getting worried.

“Oh yes. Why I didn’t think of you earlier -” Chanyeol said.

“Why? What is it?” Eunji cut Chanyeol words. 

“Noona suddenly got high fever this morning. My parents has went to visit our grandparents early morning today. So no one at home and I’m on my way to buy porridge for Noona. I think she’s still sleeping now” Chanyeol told Eunji about Chorong who suddenly down with a high fever.

“How you know she got fever? You should tell me sooner, oppa, and I can go to her” Eunji sound so worried.

“My mom call me before she go out this morning and tell me about it. She ask me to look after her and I totally forgot about you. Sorry Eunji ah. So since you have call, and I know how badly you want to win her heart, how about you go to my family house and look after Noona. Buy porridge and medicine for her before you go there okay” Chanyeol suddenly think of a brilliant idea to get Eunji have a chance to be with Chorong and take care of her. It will definitely move Chorong heart.

“But oppa, How can I enter the house. I don’t know the door passcode” Eunji said. Remember that she don’t know the passcode.

“Oh that’s right. I will message you the passcode okay” Chanyeol said and they bid goodbye before hang up.

After a few second Eunji received the message with the door passcode from Chanyeol.

“Thanks oppa. I’ll go now” Eunji reply to Chanyeol message.

Eunji then go back and inside to the recording room. “Ilhoon ah, I have to go now. But can you sent all the songs to my email? I will listen to it and sent my feedback to you. I’ll work from home” Eunji told Ilhoon that she have to go and instruct Ilhoon what he should do. Eunji still have to select all the song to put in the album by today. So she don’t mind to work from home. Actually she plan to work at Chorong home. She want to be beside Chorong all day today.

“Ok Noona. Once I’m done editing all songs, then I will email to you. It will not take long” Ilhoon agreed to do as what Eunji instruct him.

Eunji then nodded at Ilhoon, and start to packing up her bag to leave that room and heading to Chorong.

**********************************************************

Eunji has arrived at Chorong house. Her left hand full with a plastic bag of abalone porridge and medicine for Chorong. 

 

Before she went to Chorong house, Eunji stop at her favourite porridge restaurant nearby her office. She love the porridge there so much and she know Chorong will like it too. Then she stop at the pharmacy along her way to Chorong house to buy a medicine for Chorong.

 

Eunji then enter the passcode to open the house gate. Then she walk to the house and entering another passcode to open the front door. She didn’t take long before she can successfully enter the house.

Eunji put the stuff she brought at the kitchen and go straight to Chorong room. Once she open the room’s door, she can see Chorong lying down at her bed with a towel at her forehead. Eunji thought that her mother must have put it at Chorong forehead before she went out this morning.

Eunji then take the towel to change it to the new one. She wake Chorong up.

“Chorong ah, wake up. You have to eat” Eunji said softly and gently shake Chorong body.

Chorong slowly open her eyes. She looks so weak. She’s looking at where the voice is and she can see Eunji is sitting beside her at her bed.

“Eunji?” Chorong said weakly. She can’t believe her eyes. How can Eunji be in her room right now?

“Yes my dear, it’s me. I bought porridge for you. Let’s eat first okay” Eunji smile at Chorong assuring Chorong that she is really there in her room.

Chorong smile back at Eunji and nodded, follow what Eunji said for her to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter