Break up

One Night Stand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Unnie” Hayoung surprise to see Chorong at the club that night after a few weeks she didn’t meet Chorong since the last incident between Chorong and Naeun.

“Hayoung ah, is Naeun here already?” Chorong ask about Naeun.

“Naeun Unnie? You’ll meet her here? No I didn’t see she coming yet. Are you okay?” Hayoung ask.

“Yes I am. Why are you asking that?” Chorong a bit weird with Hayoung question.

“You know, after what happened with you and Naeun Unnie...are you okay? And seems that you finally agree to meet her today” Hayoung said.

“Don’t worry, I’m okay. We have been friend for so long. I can’t hate her forever you know” Chorong said. Yes that’s what she thought. Their friendship is more important than the ridiculous problem that they have among them. 

But not just that, there is other reason why Chorong agree to meet Naeun.

“Thanks for thinking that way and for doing this. I really missed us, all three of us hanging out together” Hayoung express how she missed all her unnies.

“Yah, don’t worry. I won’t forget about you okay. But where is she? She promise to meet me here” Chorong looking around the club and her eyes keep glancing at the club entrance whenever someone enter the club. Hoping that person is Naeun.

“Oh there she is, with Namjoo Unnie” Hayoung then point her finger to Naeun who now is walking towards them with Namjoo behind her.

“Namjoo?” Chorong ask. 

“Hi Unnie, sorry I’m late. I went to pick up her first” without Hayoung get a chance to tell Chorong who Namjoo is, Naeun already in front of Chorong and greet her. Naeun point her finger to Namjoo when she said about pick up Namjoo at Chorong.

“Oh, is this your new...?” Chorong whispering to Naeun trying to ask who Namjoo is.

“No, I’m her friend. We meet here at this club. I’m Namjoo” Namjoo heard the question Chorong ask Naeun and interrupt the two and introduce herself to Chorong.

“Hi, I’m Chorong” Chorong greet Namjoo.

“Hayoung ah, give me my usual. I’ll leave you two now and I’ll just be there, okay” Namjoo point her finger at the small table near the dance floor to Naeun. She then take her drinks and leave Naeun and Chorong to have a talk.

“You sleep with her?” Chorong first question as soon as Namjoo is far enough from them.

“Once, few weeks ago. The night when I went crazy and forcing you to sleep with me” Naeun answer to Chorong.

“Once? And it’s a few weeks ago? Wow you must like her a lot” Chorong surprise to hear what Naeun said.

“Like her? You are quick Unnie. You know I like her just from that?” Naeun said.

“Yeah, you are not sleeping with her but you are picking her up, hanging out with her and I guess you do meet her a lot coz Hayoung also know her. Obviously you like her, otherwise you are not with her until now after that one time . Which I believe the is more like a revenge coz you didn’t get to have it with me that night. It’s not a where you do it because of you want it and we both know you are not the type to sleep around” Chorong give a long explanation about how she know that Naeun like that Namjoo girl.

“You do know me a lot, Chorong Unnie. That’s why I love you” Naeun said. Looking directly at Chorong eyes.

“Naeun ah..” Chorong can’t believe that Naeun will still say that she love her like that.

“No, I mean it Unnie. I know you don’t love me anymore and I have accepted that. But the love that I have now is more like a love towards my older sister. I’m sorry for everything that I did to you, I feel guilty to treat you like that. But I can’t lose you as my sister. I love our friendship so much and I want to fix this. Hayoung also missed us so much. I hope we can still be friend Unnie” Naeun finally get the chance to apologise to Chorong and tell her what she want to say. She hopes Chorong still want to be friend with her.

“I have forget about what happened. As long as you know what is it that you did wrong, then it’s okay. At least you can learn from it and not do it again in the future, okay.” Chorong reassure Naeun that she have forgive her.

“So...you like her. Why is she said you guys  are friend earlier? She don’t know you like her or what?” Chorong trying to dig about Naeun relationship with Namjoo.

“She don’t know and I think she don’t like me. I don’t know yet. she doesn’t show any sign that she like me. Whenever I drop a hint, she seems to ignore it. What should i do, unnie” Naeun asking for advice from Chorong about how to win Namjoo heart.

“Hey, just be patient. Maybe she really don’t understand the hint you give and maybe you should just tell her straight forward about your feelings, if you afraid and want take things slow, Win her heart first. You don’t need my advice Naeun ah, even with your looks and body can make people fall hard for you” Chorong said tease Naeun a bit so that she won’t feel too stress about Namjoo.

“Aish Unnie, don’t tease me. I’m serious right now” Naeun just chuckles at what Chorong said.

“I’m glad you have find someone else. So I won’t worry anymore” Chorong said and hold Naeun hand.

“Sorry for making you worry. I will try my hardest to make this worked so you won’t worry anymore” Naeun said and smile to Chorong.

“Okay. So...Naeun ah....I guess I will not get what I want tonight” Chorong take a sip of her drinks and just stare at the glass.

“What do you want?” Naeun look at Chorong with her confuse looks.

“You....I thought we can have a little fun together, tonight, at my house. Like usual” Chorong said and turn her head looking at Naeun. She expecting to have with Naeun actually but after she saw Naeun with Namjoo she know she will not get that anymore from Naeun.

“Unnie....I can’t....and I don’t want..sorry” Naeun being honest. She like Namjoo now. Even though she missed to have with Chorong too, but she can’t let her lust take over her and lose Namjoo later.

“I know...you don’t have to be sorry. I’m the one who should be sorry coz I still want to have with you after I left you. I’m a bad girl. I know” Chorong just let out a small sigh. She feel guilty for saying what she said earlier.

“You have girlfriend right? The one that scold me for touching you that night. Did you guys have a fight?” Naeun suddenly remembered about Eunji.

“She’s not my girlfriend actually. She just said that to save me from you” Chorong tell the truth.

“Oh? How come? But you know her?” Naeun surprise to hear that.

“Yes, she’s my student. We know each other, that’s why she saved me. And....Naeun ah....she’s Chanyeol girlfriend” Chorong take a another sip of her drink before her last word and look at Naeun while saying it.

“Oh” Naeun then look at Chorong back.

“Unnie, you like her, don’t you?” Naeun asks.

“Huh? Why are you saying that?” Chorong surprise with Naeun question.

“You eyes filled with sadness when you said she’s Chanyeol oppa girlfriend. And the way you said she’s not your girlfriend, it’s sound like you want her to be yours but you can’t” Naeun said.

“Yes I like her, but nothing I can do. She’s been

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter