Chapter 9

The Guy with an Umbrella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was standing at a corner, searching for his cousin, who was no where to be seen at the moment. He was jealous and sad and all he wanted right now was to go back home, have a hot cup of chocolate and sleep, to get rid of the unecessary burning inside of him.

He finally found his cousin after 10 mins of search and almost ran towards him, who looked at him with an apologetic face.

"I am so sorry, Baek." Kyungsoo quickly apologized, Jongin joing him too and Baekhyun just pouted as he nodded, hearing them both.

"Me too, We tried calling you though."

"Oh , I didn't see it, I am sorry, but can we home now, Soo? Please."

"Sure, Baek." Kyungsoo replied, before he looked at his boyfriend who just gave him an assured smile.

"I'll see you in the office tomorrow, then."

"Bye, Nini." Kyungsoo and Baekhyun bid Jongin bye before leaving the party, Kyungsoo felt his cousin seem different but shrugged the thought as he was now agant apart from his boyfriend and maybe Baekhyun just felt alone when they left him.

Baekhyun didn't mean to but his eyes wandered in search for a certain giant in the crowd of people in the party, until he found him, only to see him laughing and talking with the girl from earlier. His face fell as he continued walking with Kyungsoo. 

Chanyeol was talking with Soomin and Jongin, laughing when he saw Baekhyun leaving with Kyungsoo, and he didn't know why but he just felt weird inside, he didn't want to accept but he was getting disturbed because of Byun Baekhyun and he didn't like it.

 







"Mind to tell me what is wrong?"

"Noth-" Baekhyun stopped when he saw his cousin glaring him.

"Let's go home first, we'll talk then." Kyungsoo says as he focuses on the road to reach home safe but he can't help seeing his sulking cousin.

Baekhyun tiredly walked in the house, Kyungsoo following him when he got a call from Jongin, he told Baekhyun to inside and walked towards the garden as he picked up the call.

"Hey, Soo. You reached."

"Just did. You still at the party?

"Yes, about to leave though. Why do you sound so different?" Jongin asked, concern laced in his voice, making Kyungsoo smile.

"Nothing, just tired and Baekhyun."

"What happened to him?"

"I don't know, he's sulking since Morning, even cancelled on Mr. Park."

"Chanyeol? What does he have to do with Baek?"

"I'll tell you about it later, I'll get back to Baek now. Go home safe and call me when you reach."

"Yes, I will and listen."

"Hm,"

"I love you."

"I love you too." Kyungsoo replied with a big smile before walking back to the house, he called for his cousin who replied from his room. He walked to his room, only to find his cousin playing game on his phone. He stood beside him, his arms crossed over his chest, but it took Baekhyun a light cough from him to realize his cousin was already there.

"Soo, freshen up first, I ordered pizza for us."

"Oka- wait, don't try to distract me from the topic."

"I-"

"Tell me now, you are making me worried, Baek." Kyungsoo said calmly, as he sat on the bed beside Baekhyun, who just nodded.

"I am sorry about that, actually-" Baekhyun looked down, playing with his fingers while complaining and telling everything that happened in the evening and the party.

"Baek, seriously?"  Kyungsoo just shook his head.

"You must have misunderstood, you didn't even gave him chance to tell you an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter