Chapter 29

The Guy with an Umbrella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Baekhyun smiled at the text he recieved, he quickly replied to it before taking his seat, and starting his work, so he could finish in time and he won't have to think about work while getting drunk with his bestfriend and enjoying his evening. Though he had to control how much alcohol he lets get inside his body, for it's still Monday evening.

He was walking around for his legs were numb from sitting for hours when he spotted Yoora, who saw him too. Baekhyun started walking towards her who did same with a smile plastered on her face.

"Hello, Ms. Park." Baekhyun greeted with a smile, before Yoora shook her head in dissaproval.

"I told you to call me Noona, the last I remember. And you didn't get fired yet?" Yoora asked as she pinched Baekhyun's cheeks lightly, making Baekhyun awkward as he scratched the back of his head in nervousness, until Yoora broke out laughing at his cuteness.

"You are so cute, Baekhyun-ah. I wish my Yoda's someone is like you." Yoora replies, missing the way Baekhyun's cheeks heated up at her statement.

"Mr. Park's someone?"

"Apparently, he found someone and he's dating i guess." Yoora whispered, as she leaned closer to Baekhyun, before checking around for other people's presence.

"H-He is?" Baekhyun tried to act oblivious, pretending to be interested in whatever Yoora was saying, he liked the latter alot from the start, but at that moment his heart and brain were trying not to show his nervousness.

"You really didn't know? Ofc given how you guys were bickering months back when I last saw you, you are the last person who'll know." Yoora said and Baekhyun wanted to hit himself, because how did everything turned out to be like this. Whatever she said was true and he felt like laughing, because no matter what, he is actually dating his guy with the umbrella.

"Why are you blushing?"

"A-ah, Am I? I-it's just hot, I guess." Baekhyun replied, gulping as he saw Yoora looking at him with a questioning gaze but soon smiled, saying she's just teasing him, before leaving but not after hugging Baekhyun, squishinghis cheeks and telling him how cute and squishable he is.

"Why are these two so different?" Baekhyun heard a familiar voice behind him, he turned out to find his cousin who threw Red Ginseng jelly sachet towards him, as he held one between his own lips.

"When did you come?"

"Just before she was leaving, but aren't they really different? Mr. Park and Yoora-ssi." Kyungsoo asked as both of them walked in the office, Baekhyun focused on his Red Ginseng rather than on his cousin's words as he reached his seat, passing a smile to his cousin before he left.

'Why does everyone keeps thinking he's a bad guy or something.' Baekhyun thinks to himself a frown on his forehead, as he resumes working on the files, with a certain giant's thoughts.






    Baekhyun was walking towards the elevator, along with Jongdae, who kept talking about something funny and Baekhyun just couldn't help laughing at how hilarious his colleague could be. His eyes started watering after a while, as they reached the elevator, the door opened revealing a tired giant with Jongin. Chanyeol quickly got worried looking teary eyed Baekhyun.

"Are you okay, Bae-Mr. Byun?" Chanyeol quickly asked, gaining few questioning looks from the other two, but not minding them at the moment. Baekhyun just scratched his nape, as he nodded, standing beside Chanyeol.

"I just laughed too much, I guess." Baekhyun replied, trying to ignore Jongin's questioning gaze moving from him to Chanyeol and biting his lips, waiting for the elevator to quickly go down, when he felt Chanyeol holding his hand. He could feel the taller not wanting to leave even when the ground floor was approaching but does so either ways after giving it a light press.

Baekhyun and Jongdae bowed to the two before walking away from them, Baekhyun passing Chanyeol a quick smile before g
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter