Chapter 23

The Guy with an Umbrella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol quickly ran out of his cabin,making his way towards the P&M Dept. furiously, he could see people staring at him but quickly going back to working as soon as they see him. He kept checking his phone, as he told Tiffany before heading down to find the person who posted the article. He walked through the office, furiously calling everyone in the conference room.

"I give you a final warning, everyone. Whoever posted that article, come by your own or be ready to facethe consequences if I find out who that it." Chanyeol shouted as all the employees stood there, their head low. Chanyeol kept searching for a certain face among the employees, but to no avail. Kyungsoo asked how is he sure if the person who posted is from their own department.

"The pictures added in the article, It was earlier from this day as well, and I suppose only P&M Dept was called in early today, very few of you all." Chanyeol said as he looked at all the employees, specially the ones who were called in early today.

"I-I'll check it then, Mr. Park." Kyungsoo said before bowing as Chanyeol walked out of the room, calling the brunette as he walked towards the elevator.

"Hello!"

"M-Mr. Byun, where are you? Are you okay?"

"You know how it feels right, Mr. Park. All those judging and pitiful eyes on you, all those words stabbing your body from everywhere. You can get hurt just by people looking at you, you know that right?" Baekhyun asks, Chanyeol feels his voice breaking at every word.

"I know, Mr. Byun. I-"

"I feel like being alone for sometime, I thought you might be a bit worried." Baekhyun said and before Chanyeol could utter a word, he disconnected the call.

Chanyeol just sighed as he stood in front of the elevator, before getting in. His thoughts were still clouded by Baekhyun until he reached his floor, walking through the corridor, he suddenly remembered Baekhyun telling him once, he goes to the terrace when he feels troubled. Chanyeol quickly ran upstairs to the terrace. Opening the door he saw Baekhyun sitting a bit far, with slumped shoulders and head down.








Baekhyun couldn't stop his tears, no matter how much he tried to. All those memories came rushing to him, just like those people who kept staring at him at the company. He took a deep breathe, looking up suddenly his face was covered by a shadow, it took him few seconds to adjust his eyes to the light and clearly see the face, Jaehyun was smiling and waving at him.

"Hey!" Jaehyun said, as he offered him a cold drink, before sitting beside him.

"Didn't think you were a crybaby." Jaehyun said as he stared at the brunette sitting beside him, still ignoring him. He put the cold can on his cheek, making him shout at the sudden coldness.

"Yah! You!"

"Oh so you can talk, Baekhyun?" Baekhyun stared at him unbelievable, before hitting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter