Chapter 21

The Guy with an Umbrella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What?" Chanyeol and Baekhyun said in unison as Suho gave them an apologetic smile. Apparently, Suho has three rooms and the hall. One of the rooms is his bedroom, the second one is his studio and the third for the guests who rarely visit him. So, right now, he told the other two that they'll have to share one room, and of this idea both of them were not really fond of.

"I-I can take the couch, in the hall, Senior." Baekhyun replied, biting his lips, already nervous about sharing a room with Chanyeol.

"Baek, it get's really cold in there at night. It's best for you two to share the room."

"It's okay, Mr. Suho. We'll manage, thank you for the blankets." Chanyeol replied, understanding Suho's situation and trying not to give him any more problems because of them. Suho bowed and greeted to them before going out of the room, closing the door behind.

"Mr. Pa-"

"We are his guest, Mr. Byun. He looked really sorry too also-" Chanyeol said as he spread both the matresses on the ground, Baekhyun helping him a bit with a pout. "-we have two beds in here, what are you afraid of." Chanyeol asked with a chuckle, missing the way Baekhyun's cheeks heat up as he remembered their kiss few weeks back.

"Y-you're right." Baekhyun replied, few seconds later there was a knock on the door, it was Suho with some spare clothes for them. Both of them got changed before laying down on their beds for the night.

"Are you comfortable Mr. Park?" Baekhyun asked, as he saw Chanyeol changing his positions every 5 seconds.

"Yes, why do you ask?"

"First you're changing your position every few seconds, and second this might not be as soft or cosy as your own bed."

"At least it's warm." Chanyeol replied as he looked at Baekhyun, staring right into his orbs under the moonlight coming through the big window above them. Baekhyun stared back into Chanyeol's empty eyes, trying to find something but all he found was how captivating the taller's eyes were, he was distracted by his small smile and whispered good night before both of them fell into slumber.





Baekhyun woke up to the loud thunder, he looked around to see Chanyeol, only to find him sitting while hugging his knees tightly. He quickly got up and crawled near the taller, who was almost whimpering. He put a hand on his shoulder, but felt Chanyeol shuddering under his touch, quickly looking up.

"M-Mr. Park, you-are you okay?" Baekhyun asked, voice laced with worry as he looked at his boss, who looked vulnerable at the moment.

"I-I am-" Chanyeol was cut mid sentence as the room was filled with loud thunder sounds again, and the taller was scared again, hugging his knees tightly. Baekhyun sat in front of him, covering his ears, smiling at him. Chanyeol slowly looked up at the brunette, he could see the guy was really worried for him. He then remembers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter