Chapter 3

The Guy with an Umbrella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was almost time for their work to end, when things happened and Baekhyun was glad it was weekend now, that he don't have to make some excuse for being late or going early in case, Chanyeol needed him. Even though till now that did not happen and it was latter who called Tiffany to ask if Chanyeol needs something.

"Hey, Tiff. Is Sir okay?"

"Baekhyun, you just called 15 mins ago to ask the same question and also he just hurt his wrist, he can manage on his own." Tiffany replied, a bit annoyed by the younger's constant worried calls about the CEO.

"Ah, Yes." Baekhyun kept the phone and turned back to his computer, when he heard Kyungsoo chuckle.

"So, what is going on, Mr. Byun?"

"N-nothing sir," Kyungsoo cocked an eyebrow, making Baekhyun more nervous.

"Actually, Mr. Park kinda hurt is wrist because of me, so I was asking Tiffany if he's okay."

"Wow, Mr. Byun causing ruckus in the first month of your job, interesting. But careful, that man doesn't care about anyone else but himself." Kyungsoo said before leaving, and not giving chance for Baekhyun to speak.





As soon as work ended, Baekhyun messaged Luhan saying he'll be going late and not to wait for him while going to the 11th floor. He bowed to Tiffany, lightly, who narrowed her eyes, telling him that he had disturbed her alot.

"I was just feeling guilty and worried about him. Sorry." Baekhyun said before Tiffany gave him a small smile.

"Is he free now?"

"I don't know, he's alone though."

"Okay," Baekhyun clapped his hands before getting in the room, and he could hear Tiffany's "Don't go, Baekhyun," but ignored it.

"I'll nee-What are you doing here?" Chanyeol asked as soon as his eyes fell on a familiar brunette.

"Why are you straining your hand, Mr. Park?"

"I asked you something,"

"So did I."

"Mr. Byun,"

"I told you I'd be your slave till your wrist gets better, so here I am." Chanyeol narrowed his eyes, while Baekhyun just stood there, with a small smile on his face.

"Get me a coffee and sandwiches."

"Excuse me?"

"Do I have to repeat myself?"

"No, I heard you but the canteen is now closed."

"I thought we have a condition that you won't talk as much as you are talking right now rather than listening to me and acting like how a slave would?"

"Fine." Baekhyun huffed before leaving the cabin. Tiffany raised her eyebrows, asking what happened to which Baekhyun replied with a small pout leaving her confused.


After 20 mins, Baekhyun was back on the 11th floor with a coffee and sandwiches, as he walked closer to the CEO's room, he saw no trace of Tiffany, and the door suddenly opened, reavealing Chanyeol in his suit and with his bag.

"Mr. Park, your Coffee and sandwiches and are you going home?"

"Oh," Chanyeol said as he looked at the sweating brunette in front of him as he took the cup from his, sipping a little before giving it back to Baekhyun.

"Well, I don't drink sweet coffees, also I don't feel like eating sandwiches now." Chanyeol replied before walking to the elevator, Baekhyun's mouth was hanging low, he put the bag with sandwiches and the Coffee on the table before following Chanyeol.

"Mr. Park, you could've just told me that you don't want sugar in your coffee beforehand, I didn't know."

"Well, now you do." Chanyeol said as the lift came, both of them entered, where Baekhyun kept staring at the taller in disbelieve.

"Did you ju-"

"I hope you remember the condition."

The ride down to the ground floor was silent, Baekhyun was sulking while Chanyeol, well just acted like he owned this building, which he did. As Chanyeol walked to his car, Baekhyun followed him silently.

"Mr. Byun, Why are you following me?"

"Well the real work starts here, and because you have inj-" Chany

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter