Chapter 4

The Guy with an Umbrella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was in his room, reading a book when suddenly he heard a familiar song playing. His phone was ringing somehere and he had to search for it in his messy room. Luhan pointed towards the ringing phone among the stacked documents on the table, before going back to his phone and munching on his pizza.

Baekhyun quickly walked over to the table, before picking up the phone. He frowned at the unknown number, before picking it up

"Hello? Who's this?"

"Mr. Byun?"

"Spea- Mr. Park?" Baekhyun was shocked, he did not expect the CEO's call or anything from him after his outbrust yesterday.

"Is it really you, Mr. Park?" Baekhyun asked as he quickly walked over to his balcony away from the prying eyes of his bestfriend.

"Um, Y-yeah it's me."

"How did you get my number?"

"Well, I think I am still your employer?"

"Uh Yeah, Mr. Park I am sorry for whatever I did yesterday, I did not mean to even though I don't know what I did."

"Well you really went from being a obedient slave to sarcastic person in a sentence."

"I try. But I don't think the CEO of Park Foundation called to chit chat with me?"

"Uhm, Yeah. I actually-"

"Actually what?"

"Do you ever let others speak or are you like this only with me?"

"Like what?"

"Impatient."

"I am not."

"Ask someone else for the right answer."

"Lu, Am I an impatient person and talktive and doesn't let others speak?" Baekhyun asks as sweetly and with cute eyes as he can, and Chanyeol almost melted at the sweet voice, until he heard a scoff.

"Don't try to act cute, you are impatient and talktive at times if not always." Luhan replied before getting back to his phone, and Baekhyun stomped his feets before walking back to the balcony and he could feel Chanyeol smirking on the other side.

"You were saying something." Baekhyun said, running away from the embarrassment.

"Yeah, so, Mr. Byun I am sorry, for my behavior yesterday. I didn't mean to shout and scare you off like that without any fault of yours."

"Mr. Pa-"

"Mr. Byun, I was remind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter