Chapter 22

The Guy with an Umbrella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were in the car, in front of Baekhyun's house. Silence surrounding both of them, Baekhyun kept playing with his fingers, biting the insides of his cheeks as he wanted to get out of the car but also didn't want to leave Chanyeol's company just yet.

"I-I'll see you on Monday, then Mr. Park." Baekhyun said as he finally opened the door and got out of the car, looking at Chanyeol who just nodded at him.

"Ah, Mr. Byun. Well, you see Mr. Suho is coming on Monday to the company, and so is Mr. Lee, do you think you can come early that day?" Chanyeol asked, as he looked out of the window, where Baekhyun was leaning.

"I can do that, I'll be there Mr. Park." Baekhyun replied with a big smile, nodding suddenly pouting, making Chanyeol confuse.

"Is there any problem?" Chanyeol asked, looking at the brunette who scratched back of his head with little smile before replying.

"Luhan is not an early person, so Iwill have to take the bus on Monday and I really don't like buses, because they are really crowded in the mornings.


"I'll pick you up then." Chanyeol replied and Baekhyun stared at him for few seconds before nodding furiously with a smile playing on his lips as he saw Chanyeol leaving for the night. Baekhyun just smiled and hit himself on the head.

"How stupid are you going to get, Baekhyun." He said to himself before walking back in the house. He put his bag on the couch and went to his room, falling on his bed with a thud, not even changing his clothes, he just slept.

Baekhyun woke up few hours later, it was already 6 in the evening, with heavy eyes he just got up and walked into the shower. As soon as he got out, he heard his phone ring loudly, quickly walking to get his phone. It was Sehun, who called to remind about their plans for the night, after talking for few minutes he disconnected the call and walked to his kitchen, making himself a coffee, before he walked back to his room, checking his closet, searching for outfit for the night.









Sehun was leaning on his car, waiting for Luhan and Baekhyun outside the Club with few of his friends. He smiled and waved furiously as soon as he saw the two bestfriends. They all walked in the club, Baekhyun just chuckled at the younger, who already started wooing his bestfriend, leaving him alone.

"Hey!" Baekhyun turned his face, to see a new face but not an unfamiliar one, he's seen him few times in the company with Sehun.

"Hello."

"I am Jaehyun, I work with Sehun, Baekhyun, right?" Jaehyun said as all of them took seats at one of the corner, the whole club bursting with loud music and neon lights, people dancing and drinking. It's been a while since Baekhyun came to a club, as Kyungsoo and Jongin got busy and Luhan and him got jobs too. All of them were drinking and laughing, talking about nothings as they got drunk slowly with time. 

Baekhyun enjoyed Jaehyun's company, as the other guy was really friendly and funny as well.

"So, are you single?"

"What?"

"Haha, don't get me wrong. You're cute and really fun too, it'll be a waste if I don't hit on you already, but it'll be wrong if you already have someone." Jaehyun replied and Baekhyun couldn't help but laugh at the guy talking so straightforwardly but he felt at ease rather than uncomfortable with him.

"Well, I don't know yet, I've got someone I like though."

"And what about them?"

"I don't know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter