Chapter 30

The Guy with an Umbrella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was walking towards his house when he saw Chanyeol, sitting in front of his house on the staircase. He shook his head to see if he saw right, when the taller finally looked up and at him, a small smile on his face before he got up and walked towards the brunette.

"I am a bit tipsy, but not that drunk that I am hallucinating now." Baekhyun said to himself as he saw the figure coming closer with each steps and finally standing in front of him but all he could do was stare at the taller.

"Earth to Baekhyun?" Chanyeol called for the brunette, as the latter looked like he was already somewhere far away. Baekhyun brought his hand towards the taller's face, touching it lightly, before pinching it.

"Ouch, What are you doing?" The yelp from the taller finally made Baekhyun realize that the guy in front of him was very much real and he just clicked his tongue before caressing the spot where he pinched Chanyeol, muttering sorrys.

"I-I thought I am drunk and hallucina-" Baekhyun was cut mid sentence as he felt a pair of soft lips pressed softly on his own, making him stop breathing for a second yet his heart beating faster than ever for the few seconds of contact.

"Now you know, I am real?" Chanyeol asked, his face few meters away from the brunette, who was blushing profusely, staring right into taller's eyes before a smile crept on his lips.

"Very much real." Baekhyun replied, even though a bit shy, he was trying to get used to the affection from the taller, who apparently liked to take Baekhyun by surprise. Baekhyun wasn't even over the kiss when Chanyeol reached for his face, and started caressing his cheeks.

"Did you drink alot?"

"Not much, I have a pretty high tolerance you know. How long did you wait? You should've called me, Mr. Park." Baekhyun asked, as he realized it was almost past twelve that he reached home.

"Doesn't matter how long I waited, I just wanted to see you."

"Cheesy, Mr. Park." Baekhyun mocked, when inside he was dancing because how much this person in front of him liked him. He s his arms around taller's waist before hugging him, rubbing his face over his chest to find more warmth.

"You are warm."

"So are you." Chanyeol replied as he started caressing Baekhyun's back of head, occasionally running his fingers through the brunette's soft brown hair, as he just smiled, feeling relieved being in the arms of the one he likes.

"Did you have fun today?"

"I did, I felt bad for ignoring Lu since past few weeks and missed out so much going in his life. He couldn't even believe that you were the one to accept your feelings first and the first to confess too." Baekhyun chuckled, shaking his head lightly as Chanyeol smiled looking at him, their arms still s around each other pulling them close enough to feel each other's warmth.

"Niether can I." Chanyeol replied as he looked at Baekhyun, who smiled shyly before Chanyeol's phone started buzzing, ruining their moment. Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun for a second, before checking the phone.

"Noona, I'll be home in sometime."

"Are you with your someone special?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter