Chapter 7

The Guy with an Umbrella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was waiting for Luhan, when he saw a familiar face, he recognized the person quickly, it was Sehun. He met him in the elevator on the first day, since then he met him alot of times thus making them good friends.

"Sehunie!!" Baekhyun called out for the younger, who quickly sprinted towards him.

"You didn't leave yet?"

"No, I was waiting for my bestfriend, we go home together." Baekhyun replied as he gave Sehun a smile,

"If he's going to be late, I can drop you Baek."

"But he's my bestfriend." Luhan pushes Sehun lightly aside before hugging Baekhyun.

"Calm down sir, not here to steal your bestfriend." Sehun replied with a chuckle, at this Luhan turned, and for the first time both of them saw each other's face.

"Damn, you are a cutie." Sehun blurted before he even realized.

"Excuse me?"

"Did I say something?"

"You probably did Sehunnie," Baekhyun said as he started laughing on how  dumb Sehun was pretending to be at the moment. Suddenly Sehun's phone started buzzing.

"My mum is calling, I got to leave now. Bye you two." Sehun left for his car, but Luhan kept checking him out.

"Damn, he's hot, Baek."

"He is, now let's go home, I am tiredd."

"Okayy"

 

 

 

 

 

The next day, Baekhyun asked Kyungsoo if there is some work or report that has to be taken to the CEO.

"I am noticing you for quite some time now, and can tell that you are interested in that man, but as your senior who has worked in this firm for a long time, I think you shouldn't get involved with him."

"Thank you for your concern, Mr. Do. I'll be careful with my actions, so is there any work?"

"Ye-"

"To take to Mr. Park." Kyungsoo just sighed before giving him task that require his daily interaction with the CEO.

"You'll be replacing Ms. Yu, you'll take all the documents to him, the reports-"

"So overall, whatever work we have with Mr. Park I'll be the messenger, right?"

"Baek, you-"

"What Mr. Do?" Baekhyun asked quickly making his cousin realize they are in the office right now.

"I'll deal with you at home."

"You coming home?"

"With Aunt."

"She's coming back today, I forgot, ."

"Well, of course you did. Now go and take these documents to your beloved Mr. Park."

"Yes, sir." Baekhyun left with the smiles and a big smile plastered on his face.







Baekhyun was taking the files to Chanyeol, when he met Kris in the lift, both of them talking and laughing all the way to the CEO's office. Tiffany greeted both of them, before Baekhyun asked Kris to go in first as he's an important client as well as the CEO's friend.


"Oh, Thank you Baekhyun-ah." Kris gave him a smile before going in. Baekhyun turned towards Tiffany, who was giving her looks.

"What?" Baekhyun asked.

"Nothing," Tiffany said with a smile on her face.

"Then why are you smiling like that?"

"Mr. Wu is interested in you, isn't he?"

"What? No, we are just friends. And he flirts all the time, but I guess that's just his personality."

'It is, but I do like you Baekhyun-ah." Kris said, making Baekhyun quickly turn around, only to find Kris standing with a big smile on his face and Chanyeol behind him with a stoic face.

"Uh Kris-"

"Yah, I am just kidding. I already have someone I am courting," Kris laughed as he ruffled Baekhyun's hair.

"You're cute though, can't deny that."

"T-thank you,"

"I need to leave now, see you at the party Chanyeol, and bring him if he doesn't mind."

"What?" Baekhyun and Chanyeol asked at the same time.

"It is just a boring business party but I guess it'll be fun if you come, don't say no."

"Uh, I don't know, how can I-"

"We are friends, remember. You can and you have to. Do bring him with you, okay?" Kris said to Chanyeol, with pleading eyes.

"Okay, I'll bring him with me,"

"Thank you, I'll see you guys later, Bye." K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter