Chapter 10

The Guy with an Umbrella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun quickly cut the call, as he looked at the phone confused, when Jongin came from kitchen. He thought he was hallucinating, but no it was actually his boss, why was he calling Jongin? Were they close? Did he bad mouth about his boss in front of Jongin? He was pulled out of his train of thoughts when Jongin came.

"What did he say?" Jongin asked, taking his phone back from Baekhyun.

"I-It was Mr.P-" Baekhyun couldn't complete as Jongin's phone started buzzing again,

"I'll talk and come in a few, Baek." Baekhyun just nodded and walked to the dining table where Kyungsoo was setting up the drinks and food.

"Hey Bae- Yah, wait for Jongin and me." Kyungsoo said as he saw his cousin gulping down the beer.








Chanyeol looked at his phone in confusion, as he thought he heard Baekhyun on the phone but the call suddenly got disconnected. 

"What is this guy doing to me?"

"Ugh, Is Jongin with Mr. Byun?" Chanyeol came up with that scenario as well, because man he was really confused now.

"Yah, Park Chanyeol, they don't even know each other." Chanyeol shook his head and readialled his bestfriend's number.

"Hey Yeol,"

"Hey Nini, where are you?"

"I am out, all good?" Chanyeol sighed as he hit himself lightly for having weird thoughts. "Oh yes, Soomin is coming home tommorrow, I thought I'd let you know." Chanyeol replied as he walked back to his chair, sitting down, opening a file and just idly turning the pages, not really into the file or the conversation going on with his bestfriend.

"Ah, cool. I'll drop by then."

"Bye then."

"Yah you selfish person, disconnecting the call as soon as you do-" Jongin just scoffed in amusement as his bestfriend disconnected the call.

"I can never get used to this." Jongin said as he made his way back to where Kyungsoo and Baekhyun were waiting for him.

"Yah, you guys started without me?" Jongin whined as he saw Baekhyun drinking, he sat beside him, that was the seat between Kyungsoo and Baekhyun as he pouted and reached out his arm for the beer can, when Baekhyun snatched it.

"It's just me, I was thirsty, sorry Jongin, Here." Baekhyun replied with a small smile, as he passed the Beer to Jongin, who ruffled his hair before taking it.

"I was just teasing you, Baekhyun."

"J-Jongin, Was it Mr. Park on call just now?" Baekhyun called for the older as he took a sip from his beer bottle. Jongin hummed in reply before he looked back at Baekhyun, with a confused look, who was equally confused.

"How do yo-"

"Chanyeol and I are childhood friends, didn't Soo tell you?." Jongin replied before Baekhyun even finished his question. Baekhyun's eyes widened as he looked at his cousin, who was calmly sipping on his drink, with a nervous smile.

"I didn't tell you?" Kyungsoo asked Baekhyun with the innocent face ever, but Baekhyun knew why he didn't, because Kyungsoo doesn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter