Chapter 25

The Guy with an Umbrella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was sitting on the window, thinking about the events occured earlier that day. He spent all these months with Chanyeol, he wasn't as bad or cold as others told him he was like yet the people who worked for him for years had such shallow thoughts about him. He felt bad for the taller to be surrounded by such people, feeling glad that atleast he had Jongin and Soomin.

Even if he didn't know Soomin, he knew Jongin, who was more than amazing of a person and the way Soomin talked for Chanyeol showed that she cared about him and was a great friend too. He was brought out of his train thoughts when he heard his house bell.

"Kyungsoo didn't tell me he was coming, though." Baekhyun thought to himself as he went down to check who was at the door, it was already late for anyone to pay him a visit. He checked the intercom, his face lit up as he saw the person, quickly opening the door and jumping to hug the person.

"MOM~" Baekhyun shrieked, hugging his Mom tightly, who just smiled in her son's embrace. The brunette pulled out of the hug and smiled at his mother, with tears in his eyes. His mother squished his cheeks, wiping the tears before they both got in the house.

"My Baekhyunie~ I missed you so much, Son." Mrs. Byun said side hugging her son on the couch after gulping down the glass of water. 

"What is this surprise?"

"I missed you, and I was supposed to come last month, remember." Baekhyun nodded, giving a big smile to his mother and hugging her once more. Both Mother and Son, talked for sometime before Baekhyun let his Mother take rest for the night. He was really happy and looking forward to enjoy the weekend with his mother.







Baekhyun wasn't really fond of Monday's but having his Mother waking him up, preparing his breakfast and seeing him off at the door, when leaving for office was enough for him to get over his Monday blues. He was walking towards the elevators with a smile on his face when he spotted Chanyeol with Soomin, holding his arm walking through the doors, everyone bowing and greeting the two.

Chanyeol was talking to Soomin, when he spotted Baekhyun standing in front of the elevator, bowing both of them a little as they walked near him. Three of them, along with another employee got in the elevator, and Baekhyun couldn't help but feel hot and nervous standing beside the taller. Soomin tried to talk to Chanyeol, not liking Baekhyun beside him, but to her dismay, next time the door opened few more employees got in, crowding the elevator.

Soomin was pushed back with someone from the Logistics while Baekhyun's side was pressed to Chanyeol's, as much as he tried to make some distance, someone pushed him more into the taller. Their hands at a close proximity, the moment they touched for mere seconds Baekhyun felt a weird sensation over his body. He was glad that he reached his floor in next few seconds, running out and towards his Dept. quickly.

"Woah! Is someone behind you?" Kyungsoo asked his cousin as he bumped into him on his way to his table, the brunette just scratched his nape giving a nervous smile before walking along with his cousin.

"By the way, Even you didn't know Mom was coming home Saturday night, right?" Baekhyun asked with a big smile, Kyungsoo just shook his head in response.

"I thought it was you because no one really visits me so late and when I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter