Chapter 5

The Guy with an Umbrella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Monday morning, and Baekhyun was getting ready for the office with a certain giant's thoughts still wandering in his mind. He got out of his room after getting his bag and headed to the kitchen to have his breakfast with a little pout as he talked to himself or rather complained about his boss's erratic behaviour.

He was almost done with his bowl of cereals when he heard continuous honking, which was coming from none other than Luhan's car. He quickly took the keys and  his bag before locking the house and running to the car.

"Welcome, Pricess." Luhan greeted, teasing his friend, who just glared at him the whole time until he got in the car and got comfortable.

"I couldn't have my coffee, you bad squishy." Baekhyun pouted, while Luhan chuckled before pointing at a bag on the backseat. Baekhyun quickly took out the two coffee's inside, and started sipping his happily, while holding the other cup near Luhan's mouth, who took eventual sips while driving.

After 15 mins of driving, they were at the parking lot of their company. As both of them got out of the car, they spotted Chanyeol walking in front of them, Luhan quickly bowed a little whereas Baekhyun gave him weird look before Luhan pulled him down a little.

"Good Morning, Mr. Park."

"Good Morning." Chanyeol replied and walked away without sparing them any glance. Both of them followed him to the hallways and three of them stood there waiting for the elevator. There weren't many people, as Baekhyun and Luhan were already few minutes late, so when the elevator came it was Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Luhan and a person from Luhan's department.

The ride was silent, Luhan was just standing silently there but his bestfriend wasn't, he was staring, glaring, he didn't even know why, but Baekhyun's eyes were totally focused on a certain giant, who they call the CEO of the company. Luhan and his collegue got out of the elevator on the second floor.

"Bye, Lu. I'll see you at lunch."

"Sure, Baek." Luhan waved him bye before walking away with his collegue.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were quite, the silence was too heavy for Baekhyun to bear.

"Mr. Park?" Chanyeol didn't reply.

"Why are you acting like this suddenly?" Baekhyun tried again but the CEO just focused on his phone than the talking brunette beside him.

"Did someth-" Baekhyun ws cutoff by the ding sound, and finally Chanyeol spoke. 

"Your floor."

"I know." Baekhyun walked out of the elevator, stomping his feet in annoyance, he turned back and faced Chanyeol, staring straight into his eyes, as the door closed, making the sight disappear.

"Tsk,"

"Tough Morning, Mr. Byun?" Kyungsoo asked making Baekhyun turn around,

"G-good Morning, Mr. Do."

"Morning to you too. I have kept some files on your table, please

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter