Chapter 20

The Guy with an Umbrella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol was working in his cabin, when his phone started buzzing. He quickly picked up the phone, keeping the file back on the table and focusing on the call. It was Mr. Lee, Tae Rin's father and Myung Art Gallery's Chairman, who asked him about the preparation for the exhibition. He talked him for few minutes, telling him the details briefly.

"Mr. Lee, I'll send you the proposal as soon as Mr. Suho signs it." Chanyeol replied waiting for few seconds and disconnecting the call afterwords. He kept the phone down and sighed as he leaned on his swivel chair, being a CEO is sure a hectic job. Suddenly a little smile made a way on his face, as he quickly got up from his seat, grabbed his jacket and made his way out of the cabin.

"Are you going somewhere, Mr. Park?" Tiffany enquired, as she quickly got up from her seat as soon as she saw his boss walking out of the door.

"I will just check up on the P&M Dept. so call me if there is anything urgent." Chanyeol replied, before walking away from his secretary's desk towards the elevator. Tiffany smiled a little as she noticed how often the check ups now took place, and if she wasn't wrong, it was because of a certain brunette working in the P&M Dept. 






Baekhyun was working on his computer, files on his table and a pout on his lips as he kept working until Jongdae popped out of nowhere, handing him two more files, Baekhyun sighed as he gave his colleague a tired smile who gave him an apologetic face before walking back to his own seat. Chanyeol chuckled a bit as he stared at the brunette from a distance, something he's been doing since past few days.
 

Chanyeol was walking with Kyungsoo to his cabin, while discussing about the event but his eyes searching and staying on the brunette, laughing with Jongdae, hitting him with the file, laughing hard and Chanyeol's lips crept into a small smile, as he walked ahead, trying to focus on Baekhyun.


The next time, he almost got caught by Jongin as he stood far, his hands crossed over his chest, a little smile on his lips as he stood watching Baekhyun working when Jongin came and stood beside him.

"What you looking at, bro?" Jongin asked, suddenly, scaring Chanyeol for a moment.

"I-I wasn't. I was waiting for you." Jongin eyed him for few seconds as he hardly saw his bestfriend stutter but brought his lie before both of them walked to the conference room.


He was suddenly distracted from the brunette as his phone started buzzing in his pocket and he quickly walked away to pick it up. He was on the call for few minutes before he walked back to his original place, but didn't find Baekhyun at his seat. He looked around but no signs of the brunette, dejected he turned around only to be startled by the person he'd been looking at and for.

"Mr. Byun you scared me."

"And may I ask why are you here, waiting for someone?"

"M-Me? Waiting? I-I came to check on the preparations, yeah for that." Chanyeol quickly tried to explain himself, as Baekhyun stood there with his arms crossed, not believing, but Chanyeol just started walking back to the elevator. Baekhyun quickly followed his boss to the elevator, who just looked at him confused.

"You checked the preparation, Mr. Park?" 

"Yeah, and where are you off to?"

"Aren't we suppose to go and meet Mr. Suho, today? I got all the files, so we can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter