Chapter 17

The Guy with an Umbrella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun didn't know how long it had been since he and Chanyeol were sitting on the floor, quite and comfortable, shoulder's brushing. Baekhyun stared at his hands, before he looked up at his boss again.

"I am okay, now. Mr. Byun." Chanyeol said as he looked at Baekhyun, giving him a little smile. Baekhyun just nodded before his eyes fell on Chanyeol's hand, white bandage around his knuckles. He had so many questions, so much to ask Chanyeol, about Tae Rin, about him hurting himself but he couldn't bring him to it, scared that the calmness they have right now would just vanish, the second he opens his mouth.

"Thank you, for this." Chanyeol said, as he found the brunette staring at his hands, checking his hand in the process. He chuckled at the memory of Baekhyun aiding his bloody fist, wincing as he cleaned the wound, putting the bandage on with worry placed on his face, as he bit his lip everytime Chanyeol hissed in pain. Baekhyun was confused as he looked at Chanyeol, with curiousity.

"Mr. Park?"

"Got questions?"

"If you're okay with me asking them."

"Depends on the question."

"What happened?" Baekhyun asked, in a low voice, almost whispering as if not wanting Chanyeol to hear what he just said. He kept playing with his fingers in nervousness, something in him said that the answer will hurt him but seeing Chanyeol like this was hurting him more.
 
"Tae Rin, was my first love," Baekhyun's eyes travelled from his fingers to the taller sitting beside him, who was looking at the wall in front of him, he just stared, while Chanyeol continued. "She was the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen, always smiling and being herself, when I first saw her, I couldn't stop thinking about her, you know." Baekhyun's thoughts ran to his own feelings for the taller, he could feel it, whatever Chanyeol said, how Chanyeol felt for the person, who hurt him so much.

"I thought I was lucky enough when she accepted me back then, and we were the happiest, that is what I felt." Baekhyun raised his eyebrows in confusion, waiting for the taller to go on. He could see the hurt in his eyes, his face falling, he is used to Chanyeol not showing his feelings on his face, but he was so transparent right now. He could see the pain on his face but he felt helpless, for he couldn't do anything. 

"But the truth was, only I was happy-"

"I thought you loved me, Tae!" Chanyeol shouted as he found himself and Tae Rin, in the empty hallways. He was breaking, he could feel his heart torn into peices when he looked at the girl, he called his first love, his girlfriend, her eyes focused on her shoes, but Chanyeol could see that she wasn't really sorry about the situation or what she said before.

"You thought! I never said I loved you, Chanyeol. And le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter