Chapter 18

The Guy with an Umbrella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol stirred a bit, but he felt his head a bit heavier, he realized it was Baekhyun, as he looked up a bit. He really wanted to straighten his back, it was getting painful to be in the same position for a while. Slowly, he tried to remove his head putting his hand under Baekhyun's head instead. Chanyeol with a hard expression, tried to do it, without waking the brunette up, but the second his head was on Chanyeol's hand, he woke up.

Baekhyun stared right into Chanyeol's eyes, who was blinking rapidly, as his head rested into taller's big hands.

"Mr. Park."

"I-I was trying not to wake you up." Chanyeol replied quickly, not to give any wrong ideas to the brunette, who looked wayyy too cute with a pout on his lips, dishevelled hair, his cheeks squished into Chanyeol's hands. Baekhyun quickly brought his face out of Chanyeol's grip, tidying himself, before getting up, the taller mirroring his action and getting up.

Chanyeol checked his watch, it was past office hours, quite late too. He looked at Baekhyun who was checking his phone while biting his tongue, and shaking it furiously, his eyebrows furrowed. He couldn't help but reach out to the latter, walking towards him.

"All good, Mr. Byun?"

"Y-yes, It's just I missed my cousin and Luhan's calls, they'll create a huge fuss about it."

"Um I-I amsorry about it, I don't know why and how I let you tangle in the situation earlier. I'll drop you home."

"It wasn't your fault though, Mr. Park." Baekhyun said with a small smile on his lips, as he looked up from his phone, staring right at the taller, he could've lost in his eyes once again, not wanting to see anything else but drown in those dark orbs, but he was harshly pulled out of his train of thoughts as his phone started buzzing again.

"Hey, Hyung." Baekhyun greeted, as he saw his boss getting his jacket and walking towards the door, signalling him to do so, he just nodded and followed him behind, like a puppy.

"Don't hey me, you idiot. Where are you? I've been calling you since so long." Baekhyun felt bad for worrying his cousin, as Kyungsoo sounded very worried and he didn't want to make him angry on him as well.

"I was with Luhan, hyung. He had to stay back after office, we are leaving now." Baekhyun lied, but Kyungsoo would be furious if he told him that he's with Chanyeol, that too soo late, after office hours. He saw Tiffany was still there working, talking on phone, he just gave her an apologetic smile to which she nodded empathetically, as she bowed Chanyeol who told her to go home.

"Okay, call me once you reach home. I'll see you in the office tomorrow then." Chanyeol was now walking beside Baekhyun, who had walked up ahead when he started talking to his secretary, listening to everything that Baekhyun said, with his fingers crossed, like a little kid who lies.

"Yes, I love you, hyung."

"You don't have to butter me up now, Bye"
 
"Byee." Baekhyun chirped as he disconnected the call and sighed in relief, only to shake his head in embarrasment as he looked up at his boss, who had a small smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter