Chapter 6

The Guy with an Umbrella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was on his desk working when he felt someone's gaze on him but ignored it and focused on the file he was working on. Suddenly he felt tapping on his shoulder, as he turned back he found the same guy from earlier giving him a smile.

"Hey there, Beautiful." The guy greeted, with a charming smile on his face, extending a hand for Baekhyun to take, who just stared at it, confused as he crossed his arms and opened his mouth to reply.

"Excuse me?"

"I am Wu Yifan, but you can call me Kris." Kris replied as he winked at Baekhyun, with a smirk still playing on his face, the shorter in front of him was too cute to be ignored by him and he couldn't help but want to talk more, even when he was getting ignored by him.

"And why should I call you?" Baekhyun was amused by the audacity of the guy to follow him till his floor from earlier, he just wanted to work peacefully as his mind already had alot of things, and the alot of things means a certain Giant, that others liked to call the CEO.

"Beca-"

"Mr. Byun,"

"Yes, sir." Baekhyun quickly got up from his seat as soon as his manager made an appearance. Kris exchanged greetings with Kyungsoo, who had bowed him which was an indirect knowledge for Baekhyun that the person standing must be someone important.

"Mr. Byun, this is our most important client, he's been with us for 2 years now, Mr. Wu."

"Oh, S-sorry sir, Hello, I am Baekhyun, nice to meet you." Baekhyun said as he bowed a little, to which Kris chuckled.

"No need to bow, beautiful also just call me Kris." Kyungsoo just gave a knowing look which Kris openly ignored, more interested in talking with the brunette who was now standing obediently and replying to Kris unlike earlier.

"Kris, you done with the ta..lk?" Chanyeol said as he stopped where the three male were standing. Baekhyun bit his lips as he stared at the taller, who just ignored him and not sparing any glance, talking to Kris and Kyungsoo.

"Well, I was waiting for you to come, Yeol." Kris replied as he took off his eyes from the brunette standing in front of him, who visibly felt nervous, Kris thought that must be because of the CEO's presence. He's known Chanyeol for years, and even if he's a nice guy, he knows that he's too intimidating and scary.

"Let's go then." Baekhyun bowed them before they walked away to Kyungsoo's office but Chanyeol didn't miss the way Kris turned around and winked at Baekhyun.








After the meeting, Chanyeol walked out of the Manager's cabin while Kris and Kyungsoo still discussed about some more things. He spotted Baekhyun coming his way with few files in his hands, but didn't turn his eyes towards the latter as he walked staright while Baekhyun just stared at the CEO only to bump into someone else.

The two files in his hands were on the floor but thankfully he wasn't, he was safely balanced by two tight arms around his waist and shoulder. He felt like he was in a drama, where the Prince saves his Princess from falling in such a fairytale style except the guy who saved him wasn't his Prince because his Prince had walked away a few seconds ago

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter