Chapter 12

The Guy with an Umbrella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun started walking towards the taller as soon as the lights turned green. Chanyeol halted his steps towards the brunette when he saw him literally running towards him, he steppped back and waited for the shorter to come to him. Baekhyun almost tripped while coming to him, making Chanyeol step forward but Baekhyun just gave a smile before standing in front of Chanyeol with a big smile and out of breathe.

"Breathe, Mr. Byun." Chanyeol said with his usual expression, trying his best not to smile at Baekhyun, who was trying to catch his breathe with his hands on his knees, standing back before taking a deep breathe.

"Hi, Mr. Park."

"Hello Mr. Byun." Chanyeol replied as he stared at latter. "What are you doing here?" 

"Actually, I was going to the supermarket when I saw you, I called for you but you didn't hear I guess." Baekhyun replied with a small smile, while scratching his nape, Chanyeol chuckled lightly, making Baekhyun wonder if he just imagined it.

"I am sorry, I didn't hear." Chanyeol replied as Baekhyun started walking without saying anything,  making Chanyeol follow him behind.

"And where are you walking off to now?"

"It just felt awkward to stand and talk, I thought we could use some walking." Chanyeol just nodded as both of them walked silently, suddenly he brought Baekhyun to his right side, who was walking on the left, where people were almost bumping into him., making the brunette look at him with a confused expression.

"I like to be on the left side." Chanyeol replied non chalantly, making Baekhyun laugh a little.

"Mr. Park, I am sorry." Chanyeol raised eyebrows in confusion, Baekhyun ignored him for past few days, fought with him, didn't talk and suddenly he was here walking with him, talking, saying sorry.

"I shouted on you that day, even argued and gave you cold shoulder all because of my stupidity. I am really sorry for that." Baekhyun said with a nervous smile as he fidled with his fingers.

"Mind to tell me what exactly happened?" Chanyeol asked to which Baekhyun bit his lower lip before both of them stopped at the cafe in front of them, as Chanyeol signalled with his hand to go in Baekhyun nodded and followed the taller inside. Both of them took a seat and Baekhyun gave Chanyeol a smile after they ordered their drinks as he started telling him about the incident that happened few days back.

To say that Baekhyun was awestruck was an understatement as he watched Chanyeol laughing at Baekhyun's story and how he misunderstood everything. Chanyeol calmed himself down after a few minutes but the smile was still on his face as he shook his head.

"Ah Mr. Byun, you really are something, I can't believe you." Chanyeol stopped when he saw Baekhyun staring him with a small smile playing on his face, he coughed a little, before going back to his coffee.

"You should smile more, Mr. Park." Chanyeol stared back at the brunette, who was still looking at him. Chanyeol kept his coffee down before leaning on the table with a raised eyebrow.

"And why should I?" 

"You look less intimidating, and approachable you know."

"I didn't smile at you once when we met

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter