Chapter 16

The Guy with an Umbrella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was working on his computer, when he saw Tiffany, he quickly got up from his seat and ran towards the latter. Tiffany gave him a smile, she could see that the brunette was really excited to meet her even when he already saw her about an hour ago.

"Hey, Tiff. This is new." Baekhyun said with a big smile, as it was the first time he saw Tiffany on his floor or anywhere except outside Chanyeol's cabin.

"I need some walking too, Baek or else my legs will rust, you know." Tiffany humoured him, who just laughed before his eyes fell on the other woman, who was just looking around with a totally uninterested gaze.

"This is?"

"Ah right, this is Ms. Lee Tae Rin, she is a representative of Lee Art Gallery, she'll be working with P&M for a week."

"Is this Mr. Do?" Tae Rin asked, arching an eyebrow as she scanned Baekhyun up and down, who just smiled at her before bowing.

"No, I am Baekhyun, Mr. Do is in the cabin." 

Tiffany nodded and bid him bye before leaving Baekhyun and walking towards Kyungsoo's cabin with Tae Rin following her behind, while she still scanned Baekhyun, his face a bit familiar but not remembering him though. She shrugged and ignored the brunette's thoughts and continued walking towards the cabin. Tiffany brought Tae Rin to Kyungsoo's office and left, Kyungsoo discussed all the details before he introduced her to the rest of P&M Dept to start working on the project. everyone liked her around, she was fun to be with but Baekhyun felt it all not really genuine for some reason but he ignored the feeling.







Next few days, to say the least were very hectic for everyone in the P&M Dept. and Chanyeol, all because of Tae Rin. Every now and then Tae Rin would visit Chanyeol's cabin in the name of the exhibition and Chanyeol tried not to lose his calm and be professional, trying to ignore Tae Rin and the memories. One more thing that was giving Chanyeol stress was Baekhyun's absence. He hardly saw the brunette for last few days as they would miss each others timings, leaving both of them disheartend. 

Baekhyun was with Jongdae discussing about the project files, when his phone vibrated. He checked his phone only to see a message from unknown number, he opened it and his eyes widened at the message as a big smile crept on his face.

'Hey, Suho this side. I recieved your message, I'd like to meet you.'

Jongdae asked his collegue about the sudden excitement but he shook his head before leaving him behind confused as he made his way to the elevator, too excited to let the taller know about the news. He'd been waiting for this message and this moment since past few days, he wanted to see Chanyeol really bad and with this message he might see a happy Chanyeol after alll these days.








Chanyeol was working on the computer, trying to get through all the files when there was a knock on the door, but he was too immersed in his files to notice, until he felt a presence in front of him. He looked up from his files, only to find the last person he wanted to see right now.

"Hey, Yeollie!" Tae Rin chirped as she waved her hand, seeking attention from the taller.

"What are you doing here?"

"Me? I came to meet you, should we go out for coffee?"

"I don't want you here, so can you please go and leave me alone?"

"No, get up. We should go out." Tae Rin replied as she tried to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter