Chapter 15

The Guy with an Umbrella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soomin looked at her bestfriend, she wanted to hug him, sooth him, calm him down, because Chanyeol was frozen on the spot, he was fuming angry, trying to decipher the situation, he just wanted the woman out of the room and his life. The person who made his life hell, Lee Tae Rin. 



"Yeol, are you going to just study and sleep in the class?" Soomin asked as she tried to gain the taller's attention, who just kept his attention on the book, Jongin sighed while shaking his head.

"Guess, We don't have a choice, Mina." Soomin smirked before both of them ran away taking Chanyeol's books that were lying on the desk. It took Chanyeol seconds before he realized what his friends did. He got up from his chair and ran behind them, throught the corridors, around the class, he won't accept it, but he liked it, he felt like being in high school for the first time. He was around the corner chasing both his friends when he suddenly bumped into someone, both of them lying on the floor.

"Ugh- My head." The person groaned in pain as Chanyeol tried to get up, about to apologize only to meet a pair of light brown orbs, strands of hair covering the face, pout on the lips and wrinkles on the forehead. The girl shook her head, tucking the strands of hair behind her ears and massaging her temples. Chanyeol's lips curved upside, a little smile on his face.

"I-I am sorry, seriously sorry. I didn't see you coming." Chanyeol apologized,as he quickly got up and offered his hand to the girl, still on the ground. She took it after side eyeing Chanyeol for few seconds.

"It's okay, I was in a hurry too. I am Tae Rin, you?"  Tae Rin suddenly asked as she still had Chanyeol's hand in hers.

"C-Chanyeol." 

"I'll see you then, Chanyeollie." Chanyeol just nodded with a smile, before he walked back to his class forgetting about the books his friends took and ran away.





"You are really not going to welcome me, Yeollie?" Tae Rin asked but got no reply, she shrugged before taking a seat right in front of Chanyeol's chair.

"Why are you here, Tae Rin?"

"Ms. Jung, can you leave us for sometime?"

"She won't, so answer me first."

"I am here as the representative of Myung Art Gallery, and I need to talk to the CEO of Park Co. Is that enough of an answer for you, Yeollie?" Tae Rin replied as she leaned, her elbows on the table and her face supported by her hands. Chanyeol walked to his chair and sat, signalling Soomin to wait outside, who didn't want to leave but knew that his bestfriend never wants to be with anyone after he meets Tae Rin. She nodded and walked out of the room but not after glaring and burning holes in Lee Tae Rin.

"What is it, Ms. Lee? What bri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter