Chapter 27

The Guy with an Umbrella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was standing out at the door, constantly checking his watch, waiting for Chanyeol, who was coming to pick him up. After few minutes, he saw a familiar Black Mercedes that stopped right in front of his house. Baekhyun quickly got in the car, still a bit nervous around Chanyeol.

"Good Morning, Mr. Byun." Chanyeol greeted the brunette as he started driving after Baekhyun greeted him while putting on his seat belt, the taller could feel Baekhyun was acting shy and not looking him straight.

"Did you have breakfast?" Chanyeol asked as Baekhyun was surfing through radio channels, and stopped when he found his favorite, with songs playing in the background.

"I did, I made pan cakes today." Baekhyun replied with a big smile, visibly happy about making pancakes, and Chanyeol couldn't help but chuckle at how adorable the guy sitting beside him was, he quickly slipped his hand in Baekhyun's, who had a sheepish smile on his face, looking out out of the window to hide his blush. Soon they were near their office, when Baekhyun told the taller to stop the car.

"We are here!" Chanyeol quickly looked around as soon as he stopped the car.

"Office is in the next block, if I am not wrong?"

"It is, so?" Baekhyun said as he took his bag from the backseat, taking off his seat belt and looking at Chanyeol, who was looking at him confused.

"The articles and scandal just got down, and I don't want to get any attention right now, it'll be like "Why make a fuss when it was already true?"" Baekhyun replied, giving all the reasons why they shouldn't be seen together and get any more attention. Chanyeol just kept staring at the brunette talking, with dreamy eyes before he flashed a small smile.

"Cute." Chanyeol non chalantly said making Baekhyun stop talking and blushing hard before getting out of the car and waving him bye before running away from the car, making taller just shake his head in amusement before driving to the office, briefly passing by the brunette.







Baekhyun was working on his computer, when Kyungsoo came out with a few files and called Eun Ha to take the files to the CEO but Baekhyun quickly got up taking the files from his cousin, who looked at him confused.

"Mr. Byun?"

"I'll take them to Mr. Park, as if the misunderstanding has been cleared, and it's better if I take back my duties, right?" Baekhyun says and Kyungsoo just nods mindlessly, not understanding his cousin but letting him do what he wants.

"Okay, brief him on the upcoming project as well, so we can have him for the meeting."

"Will do, Sir." Baekhyun says with a smile, before almost running towards the elevator with the files. As soon as he got in the elevator, he was met with Soomin, who just eyed him with scrutinizing gaze which Baekhyun just tried to ignore and gave her a smile as he bowed a little.

"And where are you off to, Mr. Byun?"

"These files have to be signed by Mr. Park." Baekhyun replied, he tried to ignore the scoff coming out of Soomin's lips and wait patiently for the elevator to quickly reach to CEO's floor.

"After causing so much of ruckus and you have the audacity to still try to get close to Yeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter