Chapter 14

The Guy with an Umbrella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was fidgeting in his seat, he was never the one to keep quite on a car ride, he was too loud and active specially during car rides, dancing, singing, jumping on his seat. Chanyeol noticed Baekhyun and asked him if he was okay, who just nodded, but Chanyeol wasn't convinced.

"Are you really comfortable, Mr. Byun?" 

"Actually, I-I am not used to being this quite in a car ride, I mostly travel with Lu or Kyun-my cousin so I am used to being like that." Baekhyun replied sheepishly, making Chanyeol chuckle. Baekhyun stared at him with a smile playing on his lips.

"You're staring Mr. Byun."

"I-I wa-s not." Baekhyun replied, his cheeks burning red. Chanyeol looked at him again, before he stopped the car.

"W-What happened, Mr. Park?" 

"I suppose this is your address?" Chanyeol replied looking out of the car, Baekhyun quickly scanned the area before mentally face palming and opening the door to get out only to be stopped by the seat belt, now face palming out of first hand embarrasement, Chanyeol laughed lightly, as Baekhyun unbuckled himself and got out of the car.

"Thank you for the ride, Mr. Park. I'll see you tomorrow at lunch then."

"Mr. Byun, Don't, don't bring me lunch, I don't eat with anyone." Chanyeol replied before driving off, and Baekhyun stood there watching the car go, until it was out of his sight and so did Chanyeol, he saw Baekhyun's face getting smaller and smaller until he was no where in his sight. 

Chanyeol sighed as he drove back home, his mind went back to all the time which involved Byun Baekhyun and him breaking alot of rules since he walked into his oh-so-consistently-boring and grey world. 

"Yeol never brought any employee home."

"I'll pick you up for the party."

"Follow me, Mr. Byun."

"I'll drop you."

"I got lunch, Mr. Park."

"Atleast, I could stop him from getting lunch." Chanyeol said to himself as he parked his car and walked into his oh-so-big-yet-so-lonely of a house. "He won't be there tomorrow." 


But how wrong Mr. Park could be because Baekhyun was there the next and the next and the next and Chanyeol just could not shun the brunette away. He would be giving him death glares and the shorter will pull him to the table and start eating with a big smile on his face and even if Chanyeol said that he doesn't want anyone to cross the boundaries he's been building all these years, Byun Baekhyun was becoming an exception.











"You're late Mr. Byun." Chanyeol said putting the papers on his desk, as he got up from his chair and made his way to the table, where Baekhyun was taking out their food trays.

"It was because of you though." Baekhyun complained as he gave Chanyeol his tray, making him furrow his eyebrows, asking for an explanation.

"Elaborate, please." Chanyeol said as he moved his tray closer to him while Baekhyun took out his phone and Chanyeol thought the brunette was clearly ignoring his question and was about retort when Baekhyun showed him a painting.

"What is this?"

"So, I and Jongdae were searching for the painters around the country and we were tired so I was scrolling through my instagram an-" Baekhyun st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter