Chapter 11

The Guy with an Umbrella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun woke up with a massive headache which was obvious, given the amount of drinks he had with the guys last night. He yawned and scratched the back of his head making his way downstairs. He called for his cousin as he walked half sleepy, but even after 5 minutes of calling out for Kyungsoo and Jongin he found no answer or clue of any of them, confused he went to the kitchen, only to find breakfast prepared and a little note on it, which he quickly recognized as his cousin's handwriting.

"We going back home, meet you tomorrow.
P.S. Heat the food, it'll be cold till you wake up.
P.P.S. Your fridge is empty, get some food and veggies today."

Baekhyun laughed a little, his cousin worries too much about him. He decided to go out to the market after breakfast, after all he needed some fresh air as well. He quickly went to the bathroom to get freshened up, taking his own time in the shower, his body aching for some weird reason and the warm water coming out of the shower soothed his body the second it made contact. Baekhyun moaned in relief as his eyes closed and his hands roamed around his body, cleaning himself up when suddenly events of the last night flashed in front of his eyes.

"Yah, Jongin, Let's gooooo, I challenge you for a dance battle." Baekyun shouted as he stood up after falling down twice while doing so. Jongin getting hyped, quickly got up while Kyungsoo tried to stop both of them, only to give up, sit back and enjoy the show, the guys were about to give.

"yOU aRe cHalleNginG me, tHE Kim Jongin? KAI?" Jongin said as he tried to be intimidating and bring coherent words out of his mouth, the brunette the smirked before walking away from the table.

Baekhyun started slowly with his dance, his legs slightly touching the floor, as his hands gently run around his shoulder, it feels as if he's flying, his steps delicate and out of the world, he stops and looks at Jongin, who smirks and starts with a spin off as he jumps and swirls around the room, both of them start dancing together in a rythm, like a pair of contemporary dancers.

Kyungsoo just watched them dance in pure amusement, he knew both of them were amazing dancers, what he did not expect was alcohol bringing out the worst in them as he shook his head whilewatching his cousin and boyfriend, shaking arms and trying to jump and falling while turning, they looked like monkeys, it looked like a comedy show and Kyungsoo enjoyed every bit of it.

", well Byun Baekhyun, glad it wasn't someone else from office or you'd have to change office right away." Baekhyun chuckled to himself as he applied soap all over his body. "Ah, that tells, why my body aches, the legendary dance battle." Baekhyun laughed out a little as he thought about last night and the instances.

"You dumb, even I was there with them. Soomin and I were in Shanghai for past few months because of a project deal, we came back that day. If anything, Chanyeol was just tired, so you must have felt that he said that because he didn't want to bring you to the party." Baekhyun smiled as he remembered what Jongin told his last night, he was so happy and immersed in his thoughts that he rubbed his eyes with the hand he had soap in, regretting it seconds later.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter