Chapter 19

The Guy with an Umbrella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun walked out of the elevator, towards his office, greeting everyone in his way. Until his eyes fell on a small figure, glaring at him, with his arms crossed, he gave him a nervous smile before walking towards the latter.

"Hyung! Morning."

"You idiot! You made me worry so much last night." Kyungsoo started scolding his cousin, twisting his ear lightly. Baekhyun winced in pain, groaning and trying to get out of his cousin's grip, who just left him while face palming himself.

"I didn't even twist it that bad, stop with that acting." Kyungsoo said as he tried not to melt his anger away by his cousin's puppy eyes and big pout.

"I am sorry, hyung. I promise I'll let you know if something like this happens again."

"You better do that, or else, I'll make sure, aunt knows it." Kyungsoo threatened his cousin and made his way towards his office, soon Baekhyun followed him with a big smile into his office, and sat in front of him.

"What is it, Baek?"

"So, you know Suho, right?" Baekhyun asked, unable to hide his excitement but calmed himself down and waited for his cousin's reply who nodded in response, while his eyes fixed on the file.

"Hyung, Leave that file and listen to me." Baekhyun whined, gaining his cousin's attention, who put down his file and listened to Baekhyun "I texted him few days back and he replied back last night that he'd like to meet us this weekend."

"That is great, Baek. So is that what you and Mr. Park were discussing last night?"

"No, Mr. Park inju- I was with Lu- "

"I am not angry, Baek. But just be careful around him, okay?" Baekhyun nodded before making his way out of the office after discussing about the project and his trip with Mr. Park on the weekend, and surprisingly, his cousin allowed him without reluctance.











Baekhyun was working on the proposal, when Kyungsoo told him to bring the file to Chanyeol, as the CEO has called for him. Baekhyun quickly collected his files and papers and almost ran out of his office towards the elevator. Kyungsoo just shook his head with a little smile on his face, as he saw his cousin running to meet Chanyeol.

"Ugh, isn't he whipped for him?" Kyungsoo said to himself, as he made his way towards his cabin.

Baekhyun got out of the elevator and walked through the corridor, towards the familiar cabin, suddenly his smile faltered as the events of last night flashed in front of his eyes, nervousness taking over him. With small steps, Baekhyun stood in front of Tiffany, who passed him a smile and let him in as Chanyeol was free at the moment, Baekhyun nodded before making his way in the cabin.

"Morning, Mr. Park." 

"Morning, Mr. Byun. Are you done with the proposal yet?" Chanyeol asked as he took his eyes off the files that were currently in his hands, and now fixed onto the brunette standing in front of him, who was looking everywhere but at him.

"Are you okay, Mr. Byun?"

"Y-yeah, sir. All good, I was working on the proposal itself, when Mr. Do said you asked for me."

"I thought it would be better if you work on the proposal here, I have some things to add as well. Shall we start?" Chanyeol asked as Baekhyun nodded before taking seat on the couch, where they usually eat their lunch. Halfway through the proposal, Baekhyun looked up at the taller working on his desk, he couldn't help but feel like asking him if he was okay but shrugged the thought and worked on his proposal, talking to the taller only when he had any doubt.

Soon, it was lunch time and Baekhyun was done with the proposal as we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter