Chapter 1

The Guy with an Umbrella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was one thing that Baekhyun loved about Rainy season with his whole heart, that was the Rain. The wet drops on his skin always sent a sweet sensation through his body, soothing him down. The sound of water hitting the ground, the smell of the soil, all of it mesmerized Baekhyun.

It's been a week since the rainy season officially started, and Baekhyun couldn't be less happier with the weather. He was walking out of the convinience store, after getting some basic requirements for his livelihood, as it was sunny since morning, so he thought maybe filling his fridge and cupboard with necessities now would be better because as much as he loves rain, some people don't and so close the shops and store early.

What he didn't realize, because he was immersed in choosing his milk flavor, that the grey clouds had now covered the sun, so when he stepped out of the store something wet toucched his skin, as he looked up at the sky, he could feel more and more water drops falling and soon it started raining heavily but he didn't budge from his place. 

He was enjoying the rain but his phone started to buzz in his pocket, he was glad that he had put it in a waterproof case just being cautious. He checked the caller, it was his Mom, he quickly went back in the shelter of Convinience store. He was standing outside only, talking to his Mom, who asked him if he was fine or not, if he's eating on time, well the typical Mom stuff. Baekhyun's Mom was out of country for her business work.

He disconnected the call, and was about to walk to his place, when something or rather someone caught his attention. The guy was standing on the opposite side of the road, with an umbrella, with a blank face. But all Baekhyun saw was beauty, his empty eyes, hair falling on his face, his ear standing out from his face cutely like Yoda, the guy was probably taller than Baekhyun, way too tall, in his Blue T-shirt and Black slacks, Baekhyun found the guy adorable.

Baekhyun was just staring at the stranger who then smiled, and Baekhyung couldn't help but just gape at how pretty that smile looked on him, but he couldn't see the source of his smile when suddenly a bus came in front of him, when the bus rode away, he couldn't find any traces of the beautiful stranger.

Baekhyun sighed in loss and started walking, the rain had slowed down but still had the same effect on Baekhyung, who was walking down the road happily.








___________________________________________

In the morning, Baekhyun woke up to heavy knocking and ringing on his house door. He grumbled in annoyance before stomping his way downstairs, as he opened the door without looking at the intercom.

"Byun Baekhyun." Luhan shouted as he made his way inside the house.

"What the are you doing so early at my place, don't you have anything to do?"

"Well last I remember was we've got a job and it's our first day today and we are suppose to be there in exaactly 1 hour and I've been trying to contact you since god knows what time." Baekhyun's eyes widened, his sleep all forgotten as he checke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter