Chapter 14

Read My Feelings Just Like An Open Book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rijin was walking out from the building while Kris just follow her behind with a big smile in his face, she made a big step by showing her feelings, so the moment that her friend burst she took his hand and rushed out the apartment, maybe it was a progress, so they reached to the near park and then she took a place in one of the swings while Kris put his hands in his coat and went beside her.

"I'm sorry" Rijin said as she covers her face with her both hands, Kris laughed out and shook his head.

"Why are you sorry about?" he asked her as he kneels in front of her to pull off her hands to her face.

"I-I-I" she was stuttering, she lost her words as she felt his touch.

"You're cute, did you know it?" he smiled at her as he her hair and looked her on her eyes, she was blushing without knowing it.

"Stop it" she hit his chest and frowned, he laughs it off and kissed her forehead.

"You're amazing" he was mocking her now, he loves to see her troubled by him.

"Shut it" she told him as she glanced him back.

"I'm feeling drunk just by looking at you" he told her as he went closer to her, she chuckled to his words.

"Baby you're so beatiful" he said mumbling as his lips were near at hers, their noses were touching, she put her hands behind his neck and peck his lips after looking at him again, he chuckled and kiss her back.

Maybe all this time without her was killing him, but he wouldn't get angry at her just by her behavior, his friend was right, she needs some time for herself, she needs to refresh her mind, so as they pulled apart to cherish their time together, he smiled at her.

"Are you free tomorrow?" he was looking at her when she asked him, she was doing the first move.

"For you, any time darling" he told her and peck her again.

They were walking back to her apartment hand by hand, then, by some reason, it started to drizzle, so they looked to each other and laughed out, they were dancing down the rain, why not to get wet together?

As they get to her apartment they went inside and got startled, both of their friends were singing together, this was a good picture, a moment ago they were fighting and now were this close to drink and sing, so she took him out from the living room and took him to him upstairs to her bedroom to change and get dry.

"Uh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter