HELLO, NEPHEW!

ALL THE BEAUTIFUL THINGS

"We'll held a meeting about this. I'll update dyou both as soon as possible. Have fun here lovebirds"

Seokjin said and rode the motor boat to now go back to the town and to the airport as well. The week is over and the finalizations of their plans have been set. Seokjin will just open a meeting for further discussions.

"Thank you! And have fun too!"

Hoseok said, almost meaningful in Seokjin's ears. Though he is getting confused on how giddy he is feeling right now, he just wanted to go with the words he promised himself. He won't care whatever it may bring him soon. He is just there, staying calm as he overhears Namjoon's conversation over the phone.

"I am qualified for scholarship in Harvard University, hyung!"

Taehyung happily tells Namjoon as he is now looking at his name on the official site of the Harvard University together with Jimin who is smiling as wide as he can.

"Really?! That's both great and worse"

Namjoon remarked

"Aye! You'll be fine living alone for a while. And besides, Jimin will accompany you if he isn't assigned for night duties after he entered the force officially"

Taehyung replied but only heard a loud sigh from his hyung who he guesses that is very worried right now. Must he really go? Namjoon asks himself. This will be the first time he will be away with his younger brother for a very long time. He will really have a hard time coping up with it. Unlike for Taehyung who is used in immersions they had in school and going to Busan and visit Jimin's family without his consent.

"Namjoon hyung! I'll be your personal bodyguard while Taehyung is away"

Namjoon heard Jimin's voice. Taehyung did not tell him that they reconciled, he was a bit surprised.

"Okay fine. I'm glad about it. But hang up for now. I'm getting a little bit seasick"

Namjoon said. Seokjin turned his head, his eyes are worried and panicking.

"Okay, but why hyung?"

Taehyung asked as he is sickly worried as well.

"Maybe because I haven't eaten rice for breakfast earlier. Anyway, I'll hang up now. See you later, Taehyung-ah. You too, Jimin"

Namjoon said, hung up and immediately reaches his water bottle to quench his thirst and maybe ease his dizziness.

"You should've eaten rice earlier"

Seokjin said all of a sudden. Namjoon looked at him, a little bit surprised about the worry he heard from Seokjin.

"It's because my stomach was upset earlier. I might have vo-"

Seokjin covered Namjoon's mouth. He doesn't want to hear the word 'vomit' or even think of it for he might vomit himself. He just finds it a little bit gross.

"You want some nap? Go on. I'll wake you up when we're in the town"

Seokjin suggested and Namjoon immediately obeyed as he sat on the floor of the motor boat and hugged his backpack to sleep. Seokjin chuckled as soon as he confirmed Namjoon's snoring, a signal that he already in a trance of his dreams. How can someone look so peaceful while sleeping in this already busy world? Seokjin envied Namjoon for a moment.

*

100 km/hr, that's his basic speed when he rides his so loved and treasured sports car. It has been over a decade and he is still living in a luxurious life, and even getting a higher income from his promised investment at KGC. Who would have thought that his lowly life before will be on its peak and never-ending? He even got his most wanted woman of his life and had three children that is now hitting top grossed dramas and films, a doctor and a top chef.

So he often told his daughter and two sons that life can really bring their greatest luck someday, somewhere, and in any way possible. He stepped on the gas one more time and in under ten minutes has already arrived to his destination - a very loyal family who keeps their promises.

"It's been a while, Director"

Joonsuk greeted and the Director greeted him back with open wide arms as well.

"How are you? It took you almost half a year to show up"

Kim Seok Min asked

"I've been on a very long vacation with my family, especially my very lovely wife"

Joonsuk replied. The two had their teas and discussed too many things they both missed.

"I heard my nephew is working for your son"

Joonsuk said. Seok Min was confused about what he meant to say or who ia he referring to. It's impossible to know every employee, especially that he's not going to company now and will be only present for board meetings.

"My nephew. The son of the persons I killed for you that made who I am today"

Joonsuk replied and explained shortly, enough for the whole story to be summarized and enough for the Director to recognize who the person is - it's Seokjin's new personal recruit from the management team.

"Are you certain?"

Seok Min asked for further confirmation and only gets a nod with a little smirk as a response which surely means, yes.

"You know, I took off all of my gratitude and ties with them the moment I said yes with you, Director. And just in case you are not notified..."

Joonsuk teased

"Tell me"

Seok Min provoked him to spill the beans already

"The youngest son is studying the law, though the pursuit of limitation already expired, he must be thinking of another way to find out the truth and make me pay or you if he will be able to find out the very root of it. His bestfriend will be a cop soon, and he was there during the incident too. And Namjoon, I can't see anything else but he just works hard to support Taehyung's expenses in school"

Joonsuk informed

"So, that Namjoon won't harm my son?"

Seok Min asked, worried about his most loved son.

"But I'm certain that the money he will get from Seokjin will be used for good about the past case"

Joonsuk replied. Seok Min sighed.

"For now, I don't have to worry for them. You too. But let’s be cautious. I'll keep an eye on Namjoon, you keep an eye on his brother and his bestfriend"

Seok Min ordered.

"No worries, Director Kim. Taehyung is on me"

Joonsuk replied with a grin of triumph in the still unknown result of the upcoming fight. Joonsuk drove off again to where Namjoon and Taehyung's parents were placed peacefully.

"Your sons are just like you two. I'm sorry, if I have to do the same thing again, please welcome them with a grand celebration"

Joonsuk remarked.

*

"Uncle!"

Seokjin greeted as soon as he saw Joonsuk. He's not his uncle but he just used to call the person that way. He really seemed like an uncle to him in anyway. Namjoon's eyes were glued on the sports car and immediately recognized that it was the one he saw back when he was about to ride the bus to work.

Namjoon's eyes traveled to the owner and their eyes met for the second time around. Joonsuk smirked. Namjoon and Taehyung never had the chance to meet him in person one time during their childhood life. It's because Joonsuk was a runaway from the family, it was all luck that made him a cop and to whatever he is now.

"Oh, this is Namjoon, my new recruit. Namjoon, my uncle that I have mentioned before who fought 30 gangsters, Kim Joonsuk"

Seokjin introduced the two of them to each other and friendly shook each other's hands. Namjoon is really in awe because he met the owner of the red sports car he really admired.

"You look familiar"

Joonsuk said out of the blue. But a hidden smile is drawn behind him. He is testing if this man recognizes him from 13 years ago.

"I must have seen you somewhere"

Joonsuk continued

"Ah, yes"

Namjoon replied which made Joonsuk a little bit taken aback

"At the bus stop, with the same car you're riding right now"

Namjoon added with excitement. Joonsuk scoffed at the answer. He never expected that one. Well, it's a total positive result for him - Namjoon's innocence with his true identity.

"Oh. Anyway, let's get you home? Your father told me to fetch the two of you"

Joonsuk said and the two happily agreed. Though Namjoon really wants to ride the sports car, it can't happen. That's only two seaters so, Seokjin was there and he is riding in a taxi right now as he asked Seokjin if he can go home first, instead.

"HYUNG!!!"

Taehyung and Jimin said in sync as they both hugged him tight, almost not having enough air to breath in.

"Let go now!"

Namjoon said and coughed a little. Taehyung and Jimin let go of Namjoon and to his greatest surprise, Jimin took Taehyung's hands and held them naturally. Namjoon's eyebrows furrowed, not in confusion but is asking a detailed story. It has been only a week he was away, what happened in a week, is a total surprise for him. But of course, if it's really it, he will be more than happy.

"Ah, hyung, well, uhm"

Taehyung can't straighten his words. Only his cheeks getting peachy and now a little rosy speaks it all. Jimin chuckled.

"I told him I like him three days ago, hyung. Right after he finally opened the door for me from all the jealousy he had with Jungkook"

Jimin said happily

"He's mine now, hyung"

Jimin added and Namjoon cringed before smacking their heads and they both laughed.

"So where's Jungkook?"

Namjoon asked out of the blue. Curious if Taehyung isn't jealous of that kid anymore.

"He's inside, cooking"

Taehyung said and the three of them went inside and was welcomed by the already set dining table and the happy-looking Jungkook.

"Whoa. This is grand. Hahaha. Taehyung-ah, can Jungkook be my personal chef? You have Jimin anyway"

Jungkook laughed a bit

"How much will you pay me, hyung? My cooking skills ain't free"

Jungkook kiddingly said

"Forget it. I'll find one on my own. For now, let's eat"

Namjoon said