PUSH AND PULL

ALL THE BEAUTIFUL THINGS

"Why aren't you looking so happy as always? Is there something wrong, hyung?"

Hoseok asked to Seokjin through a video chat

"I told him that I like him, Hoseok-ah"

Seokjin answered. Hoseok was surprised. He was excited but at the same time is worried. How could he not? His face is all gloomy, something bad must have happened.

"And, how did it go?"

Hoseok carefully asked. Seokjin smiled sadly and in a moment, hot tears are flowing out from his eyes.

**FLASHBACK**

"There's something else I need to be sorry as well"

Seokjin said

"What is it, hyung?"

Namjoon asked

"I like you"

Seokjin said

"Hyung, what do you mean?"

Namjoon asked although he is already feeling the unfamiliar turmoil on his bellies. He just wanted to make sure that he heard it right. No, it was more than, he wanted to hear those words again.

"I said I like you"

Seokjin repeated himself

"I like you not as an ex-employee. I like you not as my dongsaeng"

Seokjin continued

"I like you. Literally"

Seokjin said. Namjoon blinked his eyes unnaturally. He doesn't really know what to react. He can't say sorry neither he can smile out of happiness.

"I have a girlfriend, hyung"

Namjoon said. That's the safest words he could say for now.

"I know. I just saw it, right? You don't have to say it"

Seokjin said, feeling uneasy and most importantly, hurt.

"I'm sorry"

Namjoon replied

"You just said the prohibited word"

Seokjin said

"Anyway, I told you this because I have been thinking about you after everything. I don't know this is right. Of course, we're both males. I just want you to know that I like you even before I fired you. And I'm sorry if I like you. You must feel awkward and everything"

Seokjin lengthily said

"Well, I should go now. I have to meet an investor"

Seokjin continued to speak

"Nice meeting you again and maybe, farewell?"

Seokjin said and smiled before taking a step and left Namjoon standing there, alone and doesn't know what to do. All he knows is that, the timing wasn't right.

**-**

"You'll be fine, hyung"

Hoseok comforted

"Uhm. I'll find my girl one day"

Seokjin replied

"A girl? Come on! That makes no sense!"

Hoseok protested

"Why?"

Seokjin asked without passion

"Because your heart belongs to Namjoon. You can't teach it, hyung"

Hoseok remarked

"When I started liking Yoongi, I already can't stop myself even if I persuade me to like girls"

Hoseok said

"We're different persons Hoseok-ah"

Seokjin rebutted

"Fine. Whatever. But hey, hyung, if you need someone to talk, I'm always open. Okay? For now, I need to leave. It's time for Yoongi's medicine"

Hoseok said

"Alright. Take good care of Yoongi. He will get over it soon. Don't be too overreacting. It's just a cold"

Seokjin said

"No, hyung. When you love someone, even a simple shiver can worry you and you'll make it a big deal"

Hoseok replied. Seokjin hissed and ended their video chat. But Hoseok really has a point. Why would he even care so much for Namjoon if he's just a mere employee? A mere friend? A mere dongsaeng? Seokjin chuckled and sunk his body on his bed.

*

"Can't you give me a kiss?"

Jimin pouted as he moves his face closer to Taehyung who's busy studying for his reporting. Taehyung turned his attention to Jimin and leaned in to give him a kiss on the cheeks. And as a result, Jimin had his cheeks reddened and giggled in a very sweet way.

"You like it?"

Taehyung asked with a tempting smile and Jimin nodded abruptly like a child who was asked out to go to a playhouse. Taehyung leaned in closer again and gave Jimin plenty of kisses all over his face. Namjoon who just went inside their apartment saw what's going on.

"Ghad. Get a room, you two!"

Namjoon complained to them. He was having a bad mood since Seokjin left him alone. He felt dumped for no reason. Actually, he was the one to dump Seokjin. But why is he feeling so guilty and feeling so sad about it?

Taegyung hissed but the two eventually went inside Taehyung's room. The younger brother is still upset about Namjoon's decision of dating Catherine.

Now alone on the living room, Namjoon threw himself on the couch, like some drunken man who got totally wasted. His phone beeped for the nth time since he got on the bus on the way home. Catherine had been throwing him worried text messages. Namjoon sighed as he reads each of them.

"Why do I feel sorry?"

Namjoon said to himself and covered his face with his two hands. This really calls for a drink, Namjoon thought although he already looked intoxicated.

*

"Babe, are you okay now?"

Catherine asked as soon as Namjoon sets foot on the studio. It's an indoor shoot this time and he is now really back in Cambridge for work after three days of going to different places.

"Yeah. I'm okay now. Don't worry, babe"

Namjoon replied and showed Catherine a relieved smile. But he wasn't totally okay. Last night, he stayed up drinking beer but did not get drunk or tipsy. It was unusual for him that he decided to lessen his worries. He sat on in front of his laptop and looked up on the internet about the recent news of KGC and Kim Seokjin himself.

And the man just got higher sales, stocks and investor rates. It will really become a corporation soon with that rate, Namjoon thought that way. Jang Hyun of Simjeong Shipping already stopped sending threats to Seokjin as well. The two companies have decided to merge after Jang Hyun found out the truths behind his believed lies and that was the second biggest reveal Namjoom had during the day. Of course, first is when he met Seokjin in person.

"Alright! Today, our President will have a visit here together with a foreign friend of him. These two have been rumored to work together and our business to be branched out in South Korea"

Namjoon looked abruptly to their general manager, Paolo Smith, when he mentioned the name of his country. His heart started to beat fast again thinking that he might meet Seokjin again today. And he wasn't wrong.

A pair of legs showed up and slowly, his face being revealed to anyone. Namjoon froze on where he stood. His eyes are locked only to him who's walking elegantly and gorgeously with his suit. It fits him perfectly, Namjoon uttered. Catherine heard him and asked.

"Do you know him?"

Namjoon was taken aback by thr question and didn't know what to do. But what's the point if denying? For sure, they will interact later on. It's a small studio and chances are increased for them to bump into each other.

"Ah. Yes. He was my boss, the President of the company I used to work back then"

Namjoon said

"Wow. He's really handsome and charismatic!"

Catherine exclaimed, praising Seokjin wholeheartedly. Namjoon chuckled while nodding his head in approval.

"He's also beautiful"

Namjoon whispered so that no one can hear what he said. The shooting started in an instant. Catherine is busy dressing and dressing over and over again with different make-ups. Namjoon is busy brainstorming what to write on the article by just putting his insights on the shoot with their very own themes.

Meanwhile, Seokjin just sat there. Lifeless. He saw Namjoon but the latter did not even spared him a glance. He was like a ghost earlier and he is very upset right now. And that's one of the reasons why models have been busy changing clothes. Seokjin just signals "change" and everything would be understandable.

"Ah, I'm tired, babe"

Catherine complained and Namjoon got some tissue to wipe the petty sweat that's on Catherine's face. She smiled sweetly of the gesture and clinged her arms on Namjoon's neck, causing a ruckus on the set as everyone chanted their cheers for the couple.

Namjoon smiled in shyness yet he still continued what he is doing. But that only lasted for a while. His eyes met the gaze of Seokjin who is looking at them with sad eyes. Namjoon's heart ached and eventually stopped the sweet show they're doing.

"Do you want some drinks? I'll buy one outside"

Namjoon said and Catherine nodded in response. Seokjin just shrugged it off but deep inside him is already a teared pieces. He is very fragile about this one.

He didn't know that seeing Namjoon can only cause him to be broke and not be happy.

"Mr. Kim, would you like to get some coffee outside first?"

Mr. Smith offered and Seokjin nodded in response and to be polite. They made their way outside the studio going to the nearby coffee shop. Mr. Smith took the order and Seokjin was left sitting on one of the tables. He was strolling his eyes on the street when someone stood beside him. He looked up and saw the man who just made his heart break.

"Namjoon-ah"

Seokjin spoke first despite having his hands all trembling under the table and trying to hide his tearducts welling up.

"Hyung"

Namjoon uttered. His eyes are locked on the other and he was there, with fists clenched and controlled breathing.

"What is it?"

Seokjin managed to reply. Namjoon doesn't even actually have a question, a statement or an update to give. He just wanted to hear the enthralling voice Seokjin once in a while.

"Nothing"

Namjoon responded

"I'll be back upstairs"

Namjoon added and made his way out of thr coffee shop. Seokjin sighed hard and wiped his eyes that's already been wet since the previous scene. Soon, the shooting ended and everyone did a very great job.

"Babe, I need to hang out with mu friends. It's Melisa's birthday today"

Catherine said

"Is that so? Okay. Call me when you get home then"

Namjoon replied. Catherine gave him a peck on his cheeks before running away. Namjoon can only smile because of the cuteness.

"Kim Namjoon"

Someone called him but he isn't just someone. That voice alone is golden. It was Kim Seokjin.

"Hyung"

Namjoon said excitedly but Seokjin just offered a faint smile before collapsing his way down to the floor. Good thing, Namjoon's reflexes was fast and he catched Seokjin in the right time.

"Hyung! Wake up"

Namjoon called but there are no responses. Employees have informed 911 and the ambulance was there for only a few minutes. He was delivered to the Emergency Room and some wires are attached on him with a digital printing on the monitor.

"Hyung, what is this? What happened to you? Please, you must be okay"

Namjoon keeps on saying while waiting for the doctors to come. It has been three hours now but there isn't still any information about Seokjin. Namjoon is getting worried more and more.

"Hyung, I miss you too"

Namjoon said

"Please be okay"

Namjoon added