RESTART

ALL THE BEAUTIFUL THINGS

"Yah! Hyung! Hyung! Hyung! Do I really have to be left out here?"

Jungkook said with a sniff as he calls out to each of his hyungs. It's been three months now since the incident. Jimin graduated in the police academy and Taehyung graduated in his pre-law. And as he entered Harvard University Law School, he is bound to go there. And the saddest part for Jungkook is that three of his hyungs will depart there too. Yes, including Namjoon who has been jobless for three months and just consumes the first pay he had while working with Seokjin.

"Just two more years Jungkookie and you'll be with us too"

Jimin said in the most sweetest way but with a face that's clearly teasing. Jungkook pouted and threw himself on the couch. Everyone's packing their luggages and he is left with two lonely apartments. Well, not really. Jimin's apartment will be opted for rent. But the presence of his three hyungs will of course be missed.

*

"Kim Namjoon will be departing tomorrow bound for USA, President"

Mr. Yoon reported. Seokjin can only give a nod. 'Good fortune must come on Namjoon's way', Seokjin told himself.

"President, are you okay?"

Mr. Yoon asked

"Yes, yes. Why do you ask, Mr. Yoon?"

Seokjin responded

"Because you look sad, President Kim. The absence of Namjoon suddenly made you sad"

Mr. Yoon said

"And it's been three months now"

Mr. Yoon added. Seokjin stopped working and looked at Mr. Yoon. He never knew it was already three months. Time flied so fast for him. He can only smile at Mr. Yoon's words.

"Mr. Yoon, I've never opposed with my father eversince I was young. Even firing Namjoon without a valid reason is one example"

Seokjin said his true feelings

"I understand how you feel, President. You want to feel the feeling of flying on your own just like Icarus. That certain feeling where you are freed and being without under pressure. Just being you"

Mr. Yoon lengthily said which made Seokjin chuckle and nod in agreement.

"But you can't be Icarus, President Kim. You can't be blinded by the light and melt the wax of your hand-made wings"

Mr. Yoon continued

"You have to be someone else - someone better than Icarus"

Mr. Yoon said

"You sound like you are opposing my father as well, Mr. Yoon"

Seokjin remarked

"Because I trust your decisions, Kim Seokjin-ssi"

Mr. Yoon said and Seokjin laughed. Mr. Yoon has been by his side since he was 10, as his personal assistant that his parents hired for him.

"Ahjussi, thank you"

Seokjin said

"But I have to let Namjoon live his life too. If he will stay here, he might really be in big trouble"

Seokjin added and Mr. Yoon patted his shoulders

"You'll see him again one day soon, Seokjin-ah. In a much better situation"

Mr. Yoon said which comforted Seokjin a lot better.

*

-Cambridge, Massachusettes, USA-

"Wow, American air!"

Jimin said as soon as they got out of the airport. Taehyung smiled and clinged his arms to Jimin.

"You look more excited than Taehyung who's going to Harvard, Jimin-ssi"

Namjoon commented

"Hyung, Taehyung in Harvard means Jimin in Harvard too. He has my heart"

Jimin replied which made Namjoon cringe. He swears that the two's sweetness can make him not last the American air in no time. The three took a cab to travel to their apartment rented beforehand. The view is completely foreign into theur eyes and the unfamiliarity of the place somehow gives the heavy chills in their own selves. But this is just the beginning of a new life for them. They will be stronger to be wiser enough to fulfill the justice they've been longing for.

**
8 months later
**

"Jimin-ah!"

Taehyung waved his hand to the man who's wearing a helmet and a uniform of a pizza delivery service. Jimin waved back to him as well and gets the other helmet for Taehyung to wear.

"You're early today. Must have some delivery near here?"

Taehyung asked as soon as he reached Jimin

"You sure can read the situation. Anyway, let's get you home. I'll do one more round and come home after"

Jimin said

"Aye. Can't I just come with you?"

Taehyung said while pouting his lips towards Jimin

"If only the company will allow"

Jimin replied and pinched Taehyung's glowing cheeks. Despite the pressure he has in school, Taehyung has still this skin that glows. His classmates envy him for that.

"Okay. Fine. Then, shall I wait for you at the coffee shop?"

Taehyung said sweetly and this time is Jimin's turn with flushing red cheeks. He nodded and chuckled before giving the helmet to Taehyung.

It's been 8 months and they've been adjusting well at the environment in the US. Jimin will actually go back to Korea and apply for being a cop and work there for a year in maximum and will go back to the US and apply in their police station. Jimin really prefers to have experience in his own country first despite being qualified for the US police already. So instead, he chose to become a delivery man in a famous pizza company at day and a 24-hour café dishwasher.

Taehyung is studying hard as well. Law school in Harvard is really no joke, of course in other universities as well. But the name the school imprints adds up to the pressure. But he's doing pretty fine as his motivation went up after that stabbing incident he had with the real suspect.

Meanwhile, Namjoon had been working his out as a writer in a fashion magazine. It's a little bit close to his management degree but his love for fashion brought him luckily into it. He's doing great and in fact, he is writing a novel as well with his own pen name. His pay at the company and the savings he had with his part time jobs too will be used to publish his book two weeks from now.

It has been 8 months already and it looked like everyone had their own priorities for the meantime. It seems like the world has been revolving steadily and fairly around them that they've seen once again reasons of being alive.

But at the other side of the world is still a battle. Seokjin still receives the threats from Jang Kihyun. Though he is named as the most successful bachelor of the year in South Korea, his life is still in chaos. The management of the company, the threats, and the continuous arguments with his father. He really wanted to free himself from being a nod machine, but he just can't find the right time.

"Ahjussi, what's my schedule for this week?"

Seokjin asked to Mr. Yoon who he has been calling as ahjussi and told him to drop the honorifica of calling him President as well.

"Monday at 10am is a board meeting. Tuesday and Wednesday will be a travel in the Philippines at the resort of Hoseok and Yoongi. Thursday is a one day business trip at Ilsan. Lastly, Friday to Tuesday next week will be your US business trip and a meeting with your newly signed partner in hotel companies"

Mr. Yoon said

"Wow. The drive is my only sleep. Okay, I guess, let's wrap up today and not to work tomorrow. We need to warm up"

Seokjin remarked