Circling Hands

ALL THE BEAUTIFUL THINGS

It's been a week after the closed deal with Mr. Nam's hotel and due to gis already poor health, the man is hospitalized for three days now, unconscious and all alone. Sometimes, Namjoon and Seokjin visits him, just to pay respect and say their gratitude to this man who signed a big deal with KGC. They lied in one sense, but it was a beautiful lie crafted by Seokjin's on point strategy and Namjoon's great acting. And now they're busy organizing the announcement of the official transfer of Sekang Hotel to KGC and a little after party. Namjoon follows Seokjin everywhere he goes, doing all the paper requests and conversations with VIPs and VVIPs coming in and out of the hotel that wants to meet the new owner.

"Namjoon, tomorrow is the after party. I want you to fetch my parents at this address tomorrow morning"

Seokjin said out of the blue while they are heading back to KGC. Namjoon's eyes widened. Tomorrow, Taehyung will be coming back from the trip and he will definitely seek for attention from him especially that Jimin is busy hanging out with Jungkook, and that he promised the younger to fetch him up from the airport as well.

"Are you declining?"

Seokjin spoke after a couple of minutes of Namjoon being wholly quiet, unmoving. Namjoon waved intensely a sign of 'No' to Seokjin.

"No worries, President Kim"

Namjoon formally replied though his mind is in total chaos. As soon as they've arrived, Namjoon took his lunch break and contacted Jimin right away.

"Are you going somewhere tomorrow?"

Namjoon immediately asked

"No hyung. I'll be at home all day, probably doing some computer games"

Jimin replied

"Can you fetch Taehyung tomorrow? His arrival will be by 9am. I can't go for work reasons"

Namjoon asked

"Sure, hyung. I'll tag Jungkook along. Taehyung haven't seem him yet after a long time. He must be excited as well to see him"

Jimin replied. Namjoon smacked his forehead. Why didn't he anticipated that Jungkook might tag along. Very smart move, Namjoon said to himself. But what can he do now? The younger already agreed and he can't go because he'll fetch Seokjin's parents. But what the heck will he use? A car? Without a driver's license? Great!

*

"Mr. Oh?"

Namjoon said with his eyes not believing his own sight. Mr. Oh, his sunbae from the management team was there.

"Mr. Oh will drive. I asked him a favor as Mr. Yoon will be busy assisting me. Please tell my parents to not forget their messages. They're part of the program"

Seokjin ordered. Namjoon and Mr. Oh headed out and started the drive to Seokjin's parents' place. It was quite a long ride and maybe that's why it's better to pick them up the day before the event and make them stay at the hotel.

"Isn't it a tough job out there? With President Kim?"

Mr. Oh asked out of the blue. Namjoon turned his gaze towards him, feeling unsure. He signed a non-disclosure agreement, and talking even just a bit about it is already considered breaking the contract.

"Don't worry. I was once doing your job for his father. And I succeeded enough to stay at this company for already 27 years"

Mr. Oh bragged. Namjoon huffed and smiled. So, it's passed down by blood - the manner and everything they do. Of course, it's a group of companies. Too big to be dumped with a non-family member.

"It feels okay, for now. I'm not doing so much yet"

Namjoon remarked. Mr. Oh laughed and patted Namjoon's shoulder.

"Hang in there, young man. If you'll not quit, you'll secure a position, no matter how many mistakes you meet. And keep your mouth shut"

Mr. Oh reminded and Namjoon thanked him greatly for the support. Mr. Oh loves to , but he's a great mentor Namjoon treasures a lot since he came in KGC. His words are Namjoon's lessons and what's important is that this guy, has already achieved a father-like figure in Namjoon's eyes.

"Yes, Mr. Oh. Thanks for the support"

Namjoon openly said his gratitude. As soon as they've arrived at the Kim's residences, Namjoon can't help himself but to be awed by everything. From the royal-like entrance brought by an automatic, CCTV - manned gate down to the widest front lawn he had ever seen and the grand mansion that is lying in front of his eyes. Mouth-agaped, Namjoon made sure to let his eyes look at the surroundings, capturing the picturesque view of a mansion.

"We're here. Close that dropped jaw already"

Mr. Oh said kiddingly. Namjoon came back to his senses and get himself ready for the meet-up of the founders of KGC. There are house guards that opened the front door for them and the view inside was just stunning. It's pure elegance, Namjoon thought. His wonders came to be distracted as someone approached them.

"Oh Sang Hyuk?"

Someone said. Namjoon and Mr. Oh's attention were caught and there he saw an already aged man, almost on his late 60s, smiling widely as he welcomes Mr. Oh.

"Director Kim Seok Min"

Mr. Oh greeted and the two gave each other a friendly hug. Namjoon stepped forward and introduced himself as well.

"Good day to you, Director Kim. My name is Kim Namjoon and is currently working under President Kim Seokjin"

Namjoon said and bowed.

"Well, pleased to meet you"

Director Kim said and offered his hands. Namjoon was flustered a bit but shook the Director's hands in just a short while. His insides are unexplainably dancing in an unmannered way, almost making him dizzy and feeling sick. But he ignored it as he had to say his purpose on coming over.

"Today is the launching of KGC's new expansion in business, a hotel owned before by Mr. Nam. President Kim wants me to fetch you and your humble wife and to remind you for a little speech that is to be rendered in the program, Director"

Namjoon fluently spoke and Seokjin's father was impressed by his speaking skills and thought that he raised Seokjin well, enough to choose such kind of person like Namjoon. Kim Seok Min laughed and said to the younger that he and his wife will be getting ready in just a bit.

*

"Where the heck is Namjoon hyung? He said he'll fetch me"

Taehyung talked to himself and pouted as he has been waiting for almost half of an hour already. But Jimin is stuck in the middle of a traffic jam, together with Jungkook. The traffic is incredibly heavy and his phone got snatched a little while ago when they were waiting for a taxi. Unlucky him, he didn't memorized Taehyung's number.

"He might be whining right now"

Jimin said with a chuckle as he tries to calm himself down not to worry about Taehyung's reaction who will possibly get angry towards him.

"You look nervous, hyung"

Jungkook replied. Jimin looked at him.

"Am I? Is it really showing?"

Jimin asked and Jungkook nodded with a slight laugh. Jimin sighed and wiped his sweat that is already dripping down his forehead. He remembered one time he stood up Taehyung as he forgot about the play Taehyung is starring in. He promised him to come but he didn't. And Taehyung nagged about it towards him for a month, plus, Taehyung's been treating him coldly. He doesn't want that to happen again. It causes too much hurt.

*

"Congratulations, President Kim"

One of the guests said and Seokjin uttered his thanks to everyone who greets him like that. Namjoon and Mr. Yoon was right behind him and doing some of his errands, alternately from time to time, including the simple gesture of getting him some glass of cold water due to stress entertaining the guests. And Namjoon been's stressing out as well as his phone keeps on ringing.

"Go answer your phone. Do some catching up later. I'll fill you up a bit"

Mr. Yoon said and Namjoon bowed before leaving the venue and answering his phone. It was Taehyung.

"Hyung! Are you stuck in a traffic?! It's been an hour already"

Taehyung said over the line.

"Didn't Jimin contacted you? I told him to fetch you instead of me. I had work today. I'm sorry"

Namjoon explained

"Jimin?"

Taehyung asked, his voice is much softer than awhile ago. Namjoon chuckled a bit.

"Yes, young man. I have to go. Let me know when Jimin is already there"

Namjoon said and earned a resounding yes from Taehyung. His brother sounded too excited. Ah, he just hopes that he won't be disappointed about Jungkook being there too to fetch him. Namjoon ended the call and hurriedly went back to the party and faced an errand immediately.

*

"Jimin will fetch me here"

Taehyung talked to himself once again, but this time with a cheery face. He is getting excited once again and did not even get annoyed with his hyung about not showing up. Because Jimin will be here instead.

"Yah Kim Taehyung!!!"

A familiar voice shouted from afar. Taehyung moved his head to that familiar voice with a smile implanted on his face. And he can't be more than happy - it's Park Jimin.

"Jimin-ah!!!"

Taehyung stood up and waved to him but his happiness was only for a short while. Behind Jimin is Jeon Jungkook. Taehyung's smile faded and he started to bring his hand down and turn back from Jimin, getting his luggage and walked towards the taxis parking.

"Yah Kim Taehyung, where are you going?!"

Jimin shouted and started to run. He was confused. Why would Taehyung turn his back from him? Did he do something wrong? He was giddy a second ago and this, Jimin can't decipher what just happened until Taehyung finally got on a taxi, leaving the two behind. Inside the taxi, Taehyung immediately dialed Namjoon's number but did not reached him again. So he texted his hyung.

"I hate him, hyung. I hate Park Jimin"

*

It was almost 4pm when the party already ended. Seokjin looked tired as well as Namjoon and Mr. Yoon. And the drive to KGC was incredibly long for no reason today. Maybe the tired body and mind caused it.

"The day after omorrow, we'll be getting ready for a business trip. Mr. Yoon, you can rest for a week. I'll bring Namjoon along this time. I guess you're daughter misses you a lot by now"

Seokjin said out of the blue. Mr. Yoon hyped up the moment he heard the news. His daughter surely misses him. It's been almost a quarter of the year the he hasn't visited his daughter at Daegu, so he wholly thanked Seokjin for the opportunity. Namjoon on the other hand feels so tired but he has no choice but to say yes. His pay will help them one way or another - no need to say his nags at this time.

"By the way, where are you going President?"

Mr. Yoon asked.

"Yoongi and Hoseok invited me for a one week local event that their resort will hold"

Seokjin said

"Ah, you'll be in Hawaii again, President"

Mr. Yoon concluded

"Nah. It's their resort in the Philippines this time and I'm planning to invest as well, using the hotel's name"

Seokjin said. Namjoon got excited as it is a trip overseas. He always wanted to travel, him and his whole family. It will be a nice experience, Namjoon thought. As soon as they've arrived, Namjoon immediately went to the nearest chicken house and bought some for Taehyung as a welcome gift. He even took the taxi for faster transport to their house. But it was not the scene he expected to see at home, of Taehyung hanging out with Jimin and probably with Jungkook. He rather saw his brother getting himself drunk though he never drinks beer.

"Yah, what happened to you? Where's Jimin?"

Namjoon asked, his eyes widened and full of worries. Taehyung sniffed and took another sip of beer. It was sour but he wasn't tasting sour. It tasted light.

"Didn't you received my text message hyung?"

Taehyung asked and looked at his older brother. Namjoon sat beside Taehyung and took a sip of beer as well. His body needs alcohol. He was too tired but he gets his phone and saw Taehyung's message.

"You hate Jimin?"

Namjoon asked and Taehyung nodded like a kid.

"He was with Jungkook. Can't he even sense that I don't like the idea of him being with Jungkook?"

Taehyung nagged

"I told you. You need to tell him so that he'll know"

Namjoon consoled

"No, thanks. I'm getting this feelings done, hyung. Right now"

Taehyung said. Namjoon just sighed and silently gets drunk together with his younger brother. But Jimin is drowning himself in alcohol as well at this very moment. Still not knowing what to do and what he did wrong. He came to Taehyung's house but he didn't even opened the door.

"Hyung, he will cool down tomorrow"

Jungkook comforted

"Nah. I'll wait for another month or more until he finally cools down"

Jimin replied and took a sip of soju.

"And I need to work every possible way again to make him cool down"

Jimin said and sighed deeply. Jungkook chuckled at the sight.

"You two look like a couple or something"

Jungkook remarked and Jimin slapped his shoulder out of embarassment. His cheeks reddened and he laughed.

"Do we?"

Jimin asked

"Since childhood that I knew the both of you, the transparency is not a joke. Do you like him, hyung?"

Jungkook asked. Jimin stood up and paid for the bill. He walked outside and Jungkook is on his side.

"Jungkook-ah"

Jimin called. Jungkook hummed as a sign that he is listening to Jimin.

"I want to encircle my arms on Taehyung and whisper to him that I like him"

Jimin noted before collapsing to the ground due to being drunk. Jungkook called for a taxi to take Jimin home and while on the ride, Jungkook took photos of a sleeping Jimin beside him.

"Me too"

Jungkook said.