RUN, RUN BACK

ALL THE BEAUTIFUL THINGS

Namjoon felt anxious as the elevator goes up and up. As soon as he reached the door to the rooftop, he took a deep breath and opened it - revealing in front of him - Seokjin passing out at the hands of the person he loathes to see - Kim Joonsuk.

"HYUNG!"

Namjoon shouted and tried to go to the already unconscious Seokjin but he halted as Joonsuk aimed a gun at him.

"Hello again, Kim Namjoon"

Joonsuk said as he emphasized their surnames to him. Namjoon clenched his fists and looked at Joonsuk intensely.

"Oh! You've got the eyes of your father"

Joonsuk teased.

"I didn't know he will come to find out about me together with your brother"

Joonsuk said as he scractches his temple using the tip of the gun. Namjoon tried to compose himself as he occassionally glances at Seokjin.

"Good thing I knew about this. Did you know?"

Joonsuk teased.

"Seokjin fooled his father that he hired Taehyung as his own private lawyer. It's a shame that I did not presented his picture to Seok Min, if I did, your brother might be dead already"

Joonsuk continued and chuckled darkly.

"Maybe I can kill you first"

Joonsuk said.

"Why?"

Namjoon said.

"Why did you have to do that to your own brother?"

Namjoon asked as he steps toward Joonsuk.

"Yah, he was never my brother"

Joonsuk replied and laughed sarcastically.

"What about you? Why are you doing this to your own uncle? Getting behind his back?"

Joonsuk asked as he mimics a pitiful voice. Namjoon scoffed at the statement.

"I never had an uncle"

Namjoon said. Joonsuk chuckled at Namjoom's words.

"That's perfect. I can shut you up without any sweat"

Joonsuk said and aimed the gun again on Namjoon. But before things get worse, Joonsuk got his eyes widen as men in black suddenly started to show up one by one, aiming guns on him.

"Woah woah"

Joonsuk said as he raises his hands up, signifying a cease fire. Namjoon took this moment to run towards Seokjin and checked on him but he is still unconscious.

"Guns down"

A familiar voice said and the men in black immediately obeyed him. Joonsuk looked at the man and ran away as fast as he could but he failed. The men in black captured him and they dragged him down.

"See you, later, old man"

The other man said and the two walked nearer to Namjoon and Seokjin.

"H-hyung?"

Namjoon can't believe his eyes, after so long, he saw these two men again in a very unexpected manner.

"He's breathing just fine. Let's get him to his office"

Hoseok said seriously and then suddenly hit Namjoon on his shoulders and his faced changed from serious to giddy in a second.

"Long time no see"

Hoseok said.

"Aye! Enough of that. Let's go downstairs"

Yoongi said. Namjoon and Hoseok helped each other to carry Seokjin and as soon as they reached his office, they laid him down on his bed.

"What happened?!"

Taehyung asked nervously.

"Hyung, are you okay?!"

Taehyung turned to Namjoon and checked on him. The latter nodded as he placed his hands on Taehyung's shoulders.

"We'll take care of Kim Joonsuk, free yourself of worry for the mean time and accompany Seokjin"

Yoongi said

"Yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung helped us with the case too"

Taehyung said

"Thank you"

Namjoon said and gave each of them a handshake. The night is getting deeper, Jimin went back on investigating on the crime and presented his leads and assumptions. If the man who killed his boyfriend's parents can get away with his past crime, maybe this crime can put him into jail - he just needs further evidences aside from the bracelet and the DNA match result. Meanwhile, Jungkook sleeps comfortably on the sofa while Taehyung works on the cases he has to defend two days from now. And Namjoon, stayed by Seokjin's side until he finally became conscious.

"Namjoon?"

Seokjin can't believe his eyes. He smiled at the sight and sat up.

"Are you feeling good, hyung?"

Namjoon asked.

"Uhm. I think so"

Seokjin said and smiled.

"You...met him, right?"

Seokjin's bright smiled faded as soon as he asked Namjoon. The younger nodded and sighed.

"Did he hurt you?"

Seokjin asked.

"No, hyung. But he did hurt you"

Namjoon said.

"I'm okay. He just made me unconscious with his gun as it hit the back of my head"

Seokjin said and smiled. Namjoon looked at him seriously and reached out for his hands.

"I was afraid, seeing you like that"

Namjoon said and chuckled in disbelief of what he said. Seokjin smiled and put his hands on top of Namjoon's hand.

"Me too, so afraid to not see you after everything that my father did"

Seokjin said. Namjoon was taken aback and shoved his hands gently away from Seokjin's grasp.

"I'm sorry"

Seokjin said. Namjoon nodded and looked at him with mixed emotions.

"Get better soon, hyung"

Namjoon said and faintly showed a smile towards Seokjin. After he said those words, he let go of Seokjin's hands, stood up and walked out of his room. Seokjin smiled sadly as he looks at the back of the man he loves, leaving the door, leaving him. If only he wasn't the son of the person who ordered Namjoon's parents to be killed, could everything be different? Seokjin thought of this to himself.

"I'll still wait, Namjoon-ah"

Seokjin whispered to himself and closes his eyes as tears silently fell.

"I'll head back to our house"

Namjoon said.

"Let Jungkook accompany you"

Taehyung said.

"No need to awaken this sleepyhead. I'll be fine"

Namjoon said.

"Okay. Call me when you get there"

Taehyung said and Namjoon nodded.

Namjoon went back to their apartment and searched althroughout the whole area of his room, forgetting his promise to call Taehyung, he was so immersed with whatever he's searching for.

"Where is it?"

Namjoon desperately said as it has been an hour and he can't still find the thing he's been finding. Suddenly, a loud thud surprised him, thinking that it came from their neighbors. He kept his calm and continued searching for it.

"Found it"

Namjoon said as the door to his room opened. A series of men in black surrounded him and at first he thought that it could be Yoongi's men but he was wrong. One, two - the sound of heavy footsteps made Namjoon's heart race in tension. Three, four - the urge to say a word left Namjoon.

"How is it playing games with me?"

Kim Seok Min said.