WHEN I SEE YOU

ALL THE BEAUTIFUL THINGS

The elevator door opened and Seokjin saw Namjoon. 'Namjoon-ah', Seokjin muttered inside of himself.

"Babe!"

Catherine clinged onto Namjoon's arms after finishing a short talk at an acquaintance. Namjoon immediately left his gaze for Seokjin and turned to Catherine.

"Let's go"

Catherine said and Namjoon smiled with a nod. Seokjin swallowed before  smiling awkwardly at the scene. 'Wow, okay, calm down. You're not affected Kim Seokjin', Seokjin told himself.

So he decided to just walk out of the elevator as he is already in the ground floor. He just passed by Namjoon thinking that he needs some air.

Namjoon looked straight when Seokjin started to move out but it was not that. Namjoon felt something weird still, just like how he felt before when Seokjin's shoulder and his slighty brushed off each other.

Catherine lead the way inside the elevator but Namjoon's sight was still directed to Seokjin. He was battling against himself on what to do. The elevator door started closing but before it could fully close, Namjoon pressed the button.

"Tell the crew that I have an emergency. I'm sorry, I have to go"

Namjoon said to Catherine and walked out of the elevator, then running his way to follow Seokjin. He was not far enough, reachable to his ability.

"Kim Seokjin!!! Hyung!!!"

Namjoon called but he's just seconds late. Namjoon sighed hard after all the running and the anticipation to reach Seokjin. Namjoon was about to go but someone called his name.

"Kim Namjoon"

Namjoon turned his head to see who called him even if he already recognized the person by its voice. The unfamiliar thrill made his body shivered once again in excitement, not in fear. He slowly faced the man and saw a beautiful face in front of him.

"Hyung"

Namjoon muttered. Seokjin walked directly towards him and cleared his throat before saying his greetings.

"Good to see you again"

Seokjin said with a smile on his face as if he didn't ditched an investor just to see Namjoon. The latter chuckled, showing his ever dreamy and beautifully sculpted dimples. Seokjin's cheeks reddened at the other's gesture and can't help but to give out a shy laugh.

"Hyung, do you want some coffee?"

Namjoon offered. He can't understand himself. He doesn't even have a single anger or grudge to the man standing in front of him. He is rather, happy and thankful to see him again. But Seokjin is under an internal turmoil. The strong affection he is experiencing right now makes him doubt what is good to do. He wanted to say the words but at the same he is hesitant. He wanted to hug Namjoon but he is too shy and maybe it'll look malicious for the other.

"Hyung?"

Namjoon called the other's attention whose eyes are still glued towards the younger, unbothered.

"Hyung!"

Namjoon called with a bit of a peekaboo. This time, Seokjin doesn't have a control on his mouth and his feelings. He said the words that are supposedly be just on his head.

"I miss you"

Seokjin uttered. He was shocked by his own words as well. He doesn't know what to do. He doesn't know what excuse to make. Namjoon already heard it. He was surprised as well. What more can he do? Seokjin thought that maybe it's better to leave it that way - no excuses and just let the truth come out. He already missed his chance but not this one.

"Why aren't you answering?"

Seokjin asked but Namjoon just said "ah" and "uhm, unsure of what to reply. He misses Seokjin too. He misses everything made to him by Seokjin. But he is now very hesitant.

"I said I miss you"

Seokjin repeated. His heart right now is in a unified state - wrecking. He was a fool to be too oriented with Namjoon. He was a fool to follow the unfamiliarities. Now, Namjoon has a girlfriend. Of course, a man meant to be for a woman. That's the nature of the real world. And it saddens him a lot, especially right now.

"Ah, I know. I fired you all of a sudden. I'm sorry for doing so. I hope you understand that"

Seokjin said

"No, hyung. I don't feel bad ab--"

Namjoon can't even finish his sentence. Seokjin waved his hand opposing to what Namjoon said.

"But still, I am sorry"

Seokjin insisted. Namjoon nodded in return.

"Okay, if that will ease you more, hyung"

Namjoon replied. Seokjin turned his head down and chuckled sadly.

"There's something else I need to be sorry as well"

Seokjin said

"What is it, hyung?"

Namjoon asked normally, not sensing anything that can turn him upside down or can make him turn down his already made decision. He just asked, casually as it can be. Seokjin locked his eyes on the other and showed a faint and sad smile. His eyes are tearing up, only the fashion glasses are covering it from Namjoon. But he said it though. He said it to not miss another chance. At least, saying it can be some sort of a closure.

"I like you"

Seokjin said