✨black cat✨

b e a u t i f u l
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A shriek erupted from your throat when your foot landed in a painful twist, sending an unbearable ache all the way to your ankle. Your eyes squeezed shut as you waited for your body to take the final blow and meet the ground, however, two strong arms had already secured around your shoulders and under your knees, hauling you up into a familiar chest. The inhaled breath stayed inside your lungs for a good moment as you hadn’t realized that someone had saved you from the possible fall.

But the strong manly perfume that reached your senses was familiar and the more the realization hit you the more your face started forming into a scowl.

“Already in trouble the first thing in the morning, m’lady?” The presumptuous voice never failed to give you mixed emotions, it had such an attractive rush but at the same time a cockiness that you couldn’t find you to even try stand. Opening your eyes you knew you hadn’t been wrong. The blonde boy with mesmerizing emerald eyes and pretty lips twisted into a confident smirk. On his head were two black cat ears and around his waist was a belt tied into a tail, in fact, he always wore an all black, rather tight, outfit. 

“You can put me down now, Chat Noir or whatever your name is.” Of course, you knew his name, who didn’t? The hottest superhero in the city- there wasn’t a single person who didn’t admire him, but you couldn’t give the pompous boy that satisfaction. At least that was what you would tell yourself, a little

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter