✨c al o r i e s✨

b e a u t i f u l
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun was shining brightly down on your body as you laid contentedly on the deck chair in front of your pool. The weather was warm enough to sunbathe in the garden, the flowers, the green and just the brightness of these days was enough to make a permanent smile grow on your lips. The pretty blue of the chlorine water glittering with the sun's rays, this day was just beautiful.

A content sigh left your lips and you once again let yourself sink down into the deck chair, the sun slightly burning on your skin but you had longed for that feeling for months so it didn't bother you the least bit. Suddenly there was something bothering you, a sudden shade above your head, making you frown. The sky was as clear as it could be and there was no way shade could ruin your sunbathing time. 

You opened your eyes, just to meet two other pretty ones, big and chocolate brown, a sigh escaped your lips the moment you recognized them, a frown curling down your mouth.

"What?" you demanded and earned an adorable pout from the boy, you could already see the whining in his expression and you were mentally preparing for the worst.

"Aren't you happy to see me?" Baekhyun asked with disbelief and you just shrugged, completely ignoring the faked hurt tone in his voice and closed your eyes again.

"I saw you just half an hour ago, and no I'm not, since you're covering the sun." at that his lips twisted into another ugly frown as he leaned forward a little more, his shadow extending itself more and more onto your frame. That .

"Baekhyun! Please, not now!" you demanded but your boyfriend had other plans in mind.

"Can't we cuddle? Or swim in the pool together?" he finally got to the point and no matter how tempting that sounded you couldn't just give in.

"I'd love to but in exactly-" you stopped to take a look at the watch decorating your wrist "five minutes, I have to work out." Baekhyun just whined while taking a s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter