💖kiss💖

b e a u t i f u l
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The soft chatter of various students retreating into their tents resounded inside of your own tent. You couldn't help the slightly painful twinge of loneliness and jealousy pressing down on your chest, everyone was going to have someone to share their tent with while you were alone in yours. The fight you had with your best friend Mia before the class trip hadn't been one of the most desired things at the moment, you knew that she was going to make sure you knew how much of a great time she was having without you. 

With a huff you reached out for your sleeping bag and rolled it out on the covered grass, making sure to spread it neatly. Just a few minutes later you were sitting with your feet under the part of the sleeping bag that served as a blanket while you scrolled through Mia's snapchat story. Pictures of her and her alternative friends flashed on your screen and the sadness getting to you almost made your eyes water. Who would've known that such a silly fight would have brought you so much pain?

 A familiar voice suddenly called your name from outside the tent and your eyebrows immediately met each other on your forehead when the zip of your tent started opening with low sound. Your gaze met with two big puppy eyes peeking inside. "Can I come in?" Baekhyun asked, almost hesitantly, yet, in his eyes were smiling. You nodded confusedly. "Weren't you going to hang with Jongdae and the others?" Baekhyun took off his shoes before entering and placed them next to yours, soon sending you a painful cringe at the mentioning of Jongdae. "They started telling horror stories and I- uh, you know." 

He didn't need to elaborate the answer for you to understand. Baekhyun was also your good friend (and your crush, on that note) and it wasn't new that he was scared of anything that contained the word horror. You only nodded and patted on the spot next to you as you scooted on the sleeping bag to make up some space for him. At the gesture, his lips spread into a wide, and to your dislike, breathtaking smile. The heart was already picking up its rate in your chest when the skin of his arm brushed against yours, you wondered if it would stand it until he would leave. Your heart had a bad habit to start beating extremely loudly and wildly whenever Baekhyun was close to you and the last thing you wanted was for it to explode. 

His light brown hair was disheveled into every direction and before you could even consider your actions, the urge of running your hand through it had already taken over the muscles in your body, and your fingers were soon feeling the soft and smooth texture of his dyed hair. An amused smile crept on his lips and your legs were trembling by the time he leaned into your touch, the blood rushed to your cheeks when his eyes closed with a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter